Crystals and charging plates

Merry meet and merry part
How do I use a selenite charging plate? Are there any links you can share or tips? Blessed be

Continuing the discussion from Crystals Galore! What's your favorite?!:

5 Likes

Just lay them on there and leave them. I’ve read 24 hours. I think overnight would be plenty. I don’t have a plate so I use my wand or a group of stones.

6 Likes

Yup exactly as @mary25 said just pop whatever crystal or crystals on your selenite plate or even just like she does simply near some selenite and its best to leave them overnight. I pop whatever crystals I’ve had on me throughout the day on there when I get home and take them off the next morning. Maybe about once a month I’ll give everyone, including my selenite plate out for a charge and a cleanse in the sun for a few hours then out in the full moonlight once a month. Easy peesy lemon squeezey. @christina4 is the go to for your crystal questions :blush:

As for a favorite. I refuse to choose lol. They all have come to me for a reason and each have a unquie quality that I needed at any particular time. Right now. My faves are smoky quartz and black tourmaline .

These guys are with me everyday at the moment. And I have 8 pieces of each which I use to cast my circle.

5 Likes

You can lay your crystals, magical oils, crystal grids, tools, etc to charge. Like @mary25 said overnight should do but if you feel that it holds heavy, negative energy, then I’d leave it on longer.

Here’s my 2 selenite charging plates I placed under my copper pyramid ( which accelerates charging/amplification.

5 Likes

I have a couple of charging plates/slabs/bowls & I usually leave anything I receive on or in them overnight as well, sometimes longer. I have other pieces that I use to display some of my favorite pieces or to hold ones I am currently using for something. I have other pieces that I just have on display because I love them :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Another crystal charging idea is to have a charging bowl (I use a crystal candy bowl) with salt, herbs and crystals. I charge most of my jewelry in one and I love it; it can also be a little bit more accessible if someone isn’t able to source selenite slabs.

3 Likes

I don’t own a lot of crystals, by time I have learned of their properties, also that like plants, crystals are live beings with spirit. In which doesn’t need to be charge. It comes from our Mother Nature, but of course, this is my perspective on this subject in the matter.

3 Likes