Crystals anyone?

So I came across this site on crystals today. https://thecitrinecircle.com/

8 Likes

I just went to their site & it’s very nice! I like the resources page they have too. I have used the:

for a resource myself :hugs:

Thank you for sharing this with us! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your find, @antoinette! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This looks like it might be a good shop to order from when I’m on the other side of the Atlantic- I’ll have to keep it mind! :blush:

Out of curiosity, may I ask if you are you on the hunt for any crystals in particular? :gem: If so, I hope you’re able to find and get some fun new treasures! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

2 Likes

Yes I am im looking for a nice sized Gem Silica. Im not sure of the shape im looking for. I guess when I see it I will know its the one.

3 Likes

@antoinette Body Mind & Soul Houston • Best Rock Shop in Houston • Crystal Store
Is a good site to I have shopped from them three times I love their website in store

4 Likes

May the right crystal call out to you when you find it- I hope you can get your hands on a lovely Gem Silica that is everything you are hoping for, Antoinette! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gem:

Good luck and happy crystal hunting!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.