Amethyst for a deeper understanding of the self

Selenite for learning to let go of old habits

Tigers Eye for go out and get it energy

Sodalite for immune strength and celebrating the beauty in life

Carnelian for a libido burst and toxin flush

Iolite for detoxing

Turquoise for stabilizing mood swings and skipping burnout

Sunstone for willpower and stirring up metabolism

Green Aventurine for thymus gland healing and diverting energy to positive places

Clear Quartz for metabolism and excess energy channeling

Tourmaline for healthy digestion and a sense of grounding

:gem: You could use these crystals either by keeping them with you, placing some near a glass of water, making a crystal essence but​:warning: make sure they’re safe for water!!:warning:, Also you could keep them at you bedside, meditate with them, keep them in a pouch as you work out or all of the above.

:leg::muscle::weight_lifting_man:

11 Likes

Oh I have a small Iolite tower piece. I should look back into that one, it’s on my shelf & I always look at it like… “What should I do with you”

6 Likes

Nice!!! I have a nice chunk of lolite. It’s energies are beautiful and calming!! It’s always close by me

6 Likes

I’m glad I already have a nice bit of sunstone, saves me from having to buy one. I’ve always said that out of any superpower I’d want to be a speedster with the high metabolism that comes with it. Thanks for this, love!

4 Likes

Haha same here!!!

4 Likes

This is a really great list- and I appreciate that you took the time to write what properties of each crystal are being used to help with weight loss and empowerment! It really helps with learning the crystals :gem::blush:

Thanks so much for this, Christina! :heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome :relaxed:
Is there anything else that you’d like to see what crystals could help with? Like self love, tooth pain, headache, empowerment, concentration, anger, etc?

5 Likes

Healing. Like, both physical and mental healing. That would be cool!

5 Likes

I’m with you on the healing @Amethyst! My joints are not liking the seasonal weather changes as of late.

5 Likes

I’ll do that tomorrow for you and @Susurrus
:gem: And if anyone else wants to chime in and ask for anything crystal related, let me know and I’ll make a list!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much! You are amazing for doing this so regularly! :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you, darling! I’d appreciate it and so would others I figured.

6 Likes

Thanks for asking, Christina! How about gratitude? Like, for Thanksgiving? I would love to do a gratitude set up :slight_smile: I don’t know which crystals would correspond with that.

6 Likes

Thanks for that i really like the moonstone one for will power which i think we all need a little now and again especially in my case for weightloss… For me however so far so good and down to 104 from 113kg in the last 9 days

6 Likes

I’ll add that! It’s a great idea :relaxed:

6 Likes