Cute and silly witchy pictures

And then the town would let them go or something, it seems. Looks like the document is about how witch trials happened. But I had to stop reading and prepare for meetings. :laughing:

9 Likes

Wow! I was not expecting anything substantial on my titties picture. I love this though. I truly do. Thankyou I will be bookmarking this for my collection. What’s funny but maybe not so coincidental is the belief of the power of words and speaking into existence. We create our worlds and what we allow to flow through it when we learn how to heal ourselves and use that power. Im just barely getting a taste of it. Could you imagine how powerful she would be. I truly enjoyed this. Thank you Happy Thanksgiving Y’all :grimacing::rose:

8 Likes

I have been believing in the power of words for a long time. I wish I could remember the book I read years ago which made me start changing my thought process. When you think negatively. Find why u thought that. Feel it a minute let it go replace it with good thoughts. Then keep replacing the thoughts Was the process in the book. If we aren’t careful we can fall back into a negative mindset further hindering the process. Now when I have a negative thought I talk to my shadow and try to get answers as it happens. I rationally, telepathically explain to shadow why you feel that way and it’s ok. Then it subsides. Not sure if it’s proper but it helps?

8 Likes

Words are so powerful. I feel much more at peace too, having made a pact to always be there for myself and my inner child :pink_heart: Interrupting and questioning negative self talk is very good. Another helpful habit is to catch yourself every time you say “should” or “have to”. We can say so much better things, like “I love you”, “you’re beautiful” and “I believe in you”, and feel so much better for it :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

@MeganB funny thing is I’m considering doing this spell here

Kinda seems almost cursy. But it’s a warning

7 Likes

This is just a tribute!
You gotta believe me!
And I wish you were there!
Just a matter of opinion!

[Tenacious D - Tribute]

9 Likes

Jeannie

12 Likes

9a62014730d6d275d3417e809fe2ac06

12 Likes

12 Likes

Good advice. I’m gonna have to try that. :joy:

6 Likes

:crazy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::smile::blush: too funny!

8 Likes

Love this one funny assert ur dominance saying always get me

7 Likes

Interesting. I have Welsh connections, though such things were never spoken about in our family. Maybe the basic energy is in my blood, somewhere, and I was sensitive enough to draw on it subconsciously in self defense.

If it helps, it works. That’s what matters.

It used to be a saying that what is proper was “according to Hoyle.” The only Hoyle I was aware of, though, was writing game rules. Thus life is a game… or the rules are only what we deign to give others out of respect so we can play the same game together. :innocent::smiling_imp: We can always choose not to play anymore.

9 Likes

That’s so interesting to me, because the witch trials here in the US were very, very different :joy: I have heard from Mhara’s content that the witch trials in Wales were less violent. It’s interesting that the document seems to say that the people of the town would try to make sure the accused didn’t end up being executed. :thinking: Strange how different it is from what I’m used to.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! :blush: You’re totally right - our words have power, and speaking these things into existence is a powerful thing!

It can help, for sure! Besides being part of the Law of Attraction – maybe the book you’re thinking of is The Secret? – it’s also a therapeutic process of retraining the brain to think more positively. It’s a helpful process for people that get stuck in negative thought loops!

It’s not necessarily baneful in itself, but it could be if the spell is triggered. This is something I would call a trigger spell because it doesn’t do anything until it is triggered by the actions of the target!

It’s possible!

9 Likes

Looking at you loves from the Demonolatry thread… :joy: :black_heart:

14 Likes

@CelestiaMoon I love this :rofl:

9 Likes

images (32)
images (33)
images (34)

images (35)

12 Likes
8 Likes