joy and divine blessings.

I welcome the unknown into

my life and I allow change to

happen without resistance.

Everything is happening for

me, for my highest good."

~ Lukas Notes

11 Likes

I really needed to hear this today because I know that there’s more out there for me, something bigger and better. I’m tossed between two heartbreaking decisions. I’m actually really scared.

5 Likes

I just read this too. And I think @Luna95 needs to read this also. :grin:
@christina4 One thing I learned from choices,is the one that scares you the most is usually the one you should choose.

:heart:
From Pinterest

6 Likes

I love this! :white_heart:

5 Likes

Me too! Thank you @Rowan :cupid:

5 Likes

@christina4 if you ever want to chat I’m more than willing to listen. Sometimes just an unbiased ear and some no nonsense advise can work wonders.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having such a difficult time lately. If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know. :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you!! I will when I have time after the kids are in school.

5 Likes

I’ll message you a little laters!!

5 Likes

Cool beans! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

This came too late for me but reflecting makes perfect sense. Decisions are hard. I have been super stressed lately becoming the negative void I don’t wish to become. Something should have changed months ago and I kept hoping it would work out. By not allowing my intuition to speak, I lost my temper and handled a situation worse than could have been handled… but in the end the result was what I wanted and what should have happened months ago. I know it kinda goes against what the affirmation says, but in the long run, If I listened to my intuition, it would have gone much smoother. Now I can only move on and do what brings me happiness. Because me being not happy is an ugly site :see_no_evil::rofl:

5 Likes

Me too :joy: that’s why I embraced my everlasting spiritual awakening. I meditate when I feel something coming on like a bad feeling or I write!! Writing has been helping me so much lately. I’m glad it worked out in the end tho.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.