Message to self:

“I choose to stay grateful for

everything and everyone in my

life. Everything happens for me,

not to me. I take ownership over

my thoughts, well-being & actions.”

~ Lukas Notes

11 Likes

This is a good one to look back on today, as the last few days have been a little off, thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

This is a good one for me today too. I’m just kind of floating right now. :joy:

5 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :relaxed:
And @Susurrus yeah I kinda feel like that on & off.

4 Likes

Last week, I was sorting through some heavy stuff. There was crying… it was rough. This week I’m like floating… not really sure where I am disconnected or why, but I’ve been hiding in my house for the most part & getting lost in my family tree. I’m not as emotional as last week, I’m not really anything that I can think of :thinking:

I do know that for the full moon I am going to be with my friend & her daughter. I don’t know what we are going to do, but it’s a special time for my friend. She was born under the Strawberry Moon during the Solstice. So I’m happy she would like to spend it with me. :heart:

4 Likes

That’s good that you’ll be with your friend!!
I’ve been having a rough day!! My daughter just fell asleep. She landed a toothpick in her knee an inch and 1/4 deep. We both cried. I couldn’t get it out!! My father got it and we went to the urgent care center just in case. After we got home, I gave her some Tylenol and she ate a little and passed out. I was so scared but I tried not to show it. I made her a healing pouch and slid it under her pillow. Damn, I’m still shooken up!

3 Likes

d3cfcbd7fdc44f686c5ca20ccf81a413
FB Blog - The Crone’s Grove - Barn beside a country road

4 Likes

Is she going to be ok otherwise?

4 Likes

Oh my poor babies, so sorry.

4 Likes

Thank you for the lovely affirmation, @Christina4 :heart: So sorry to hear about your daughter- that must have been traumatizing for both of you! Luckily your daughter is in good hands and it sounds like she’s well on the road to recovery now :pray: Big hugs to both of you- take some extra time for self-care for yourself too!

That sounds like a lovely and memorable plan, @Susurrus- hope you have a wonderful Strawberry Moon with your friend and her daughter! :full_moon_with_face: May this week be better than the last- be well! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yes she’ll be ok. Thank you for asking :relaxed::pray:
Happy anniversary :tada::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you do so much for the forum!!

4 Likes

Thank you! It was scary but I fear now she’ll have pain walking and she’s a hyper one. Lol but I’m sure after a while she’ll be fine.

4 Likes

I’m happy to hear that she will be okay. A while ago my husband & I tried to go out on a date night & called a sitter. We got a phone call on our way to the restaurant that my son Ty had “scratched his foot jumping on the couch,” what actually happened was a piece of the spring holder went THROUGH his foot. All the way in then back out again. Through & through. So I had to bring him to the ER & then to the orthopedic surgeon. He was fine, somehow it totally missed anything that would cause a problem.

I know that fear though & the adrenaline. She will be fine after a few days, it might just be tender for a while though. :heart:

4 Likes

Ouch :flushed: that sounds scary!! Thanks for your love!! I’m not really sure what’s going on in my head right now, but I’m ok and I just need to rest. I’ll message you if I need anything else like a good chat :parrot::heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes