Daily Crystals - Heed the call of Crystals

For my next entry, I am going to discuss how I pick my daily crystals. I start by reviewing the list of crystals for the day provided on the Daily Devotional page and make note of which crystals are listed. I then go to my boxes of crystals and start selecting. If I have a very specific intention, such as safe travels, then I’ll find crystals that are best for that intention and find the one that wants to work with me that day. Otherwise I just let my intuition guide me on selecting them.

Some crystals I only have one of so it’s easy to pick, others I have multiples so I then have to pick the right one out of the set. To do this, I pull all of that particular crystal out, for example amethyst, and lay them on a cloth. I then pick them up one by one in my right hand (my receptive hand) and ask of it wants to work with me today. Within seconds I know if it’s a yes or no. If it’s a yes, it goes back on the cloth; if it’s a no, it goes back in the box. I continue this process until I only have one, sometimes two, left at the end.

Then they go in my pouch and on my pocket or onto my desk while at work if that’s it’s purpose.

Today’s crystals are as follows (from to left to right, top to bottom):

1. Tiger’s Eye: grounding, psychic abilities, self-confidence & inner-strength
  2. Emerald: peace & calming, balances mind/body/spirit, transforms negative energy into positive energy, enhances psychic abilities, enhances protection
  3. Lapis Lazuli: helps find your unique voice, encourage psychic insight & intuition, aid in learning from spiritual experiences
  4. Iolite: physical & spiritual guidance, assists in communication with your inner-self, heals & aligns the body/mind/spirit, encourages inner-strength & courage
  5. Aragonite(opal): foster truth, understanding, and an unclouded perception of reality; increases energy, boats self-confidence and self-worth
  6. Amethyst (last two): protection against negative energies, enhances motivation, helps you too become open to your intuition & psychic abilities

As an empath, I ALWAYS have crystals that offer protection from negative energy and assist with grounding on me. Which ones I use varies, but smoky quartz is my favorite for grounding. I didn’t add it today as I already Tiger’s Eye. Additionally, I usually use obsidian for protection but with three crystals that already offer some form of protection, I didn’t feel the need to carry that with me today.

I was called to pick quite a few related to psychic abilities today. At this time, I’m unsure if it is because I will be called later in the day to practice my abilities or if I will need to use my abilities for some other purpose. I also normally try not to carry more than 3-4 crystals but some days more call to me.

How do you pick your crystals for the day? Do you have a limit on the number you carry?

Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry

This text will be hidden

11 Likes

Goodness @Amaris_Bane you are on a roll with these challenge entries. You are going to have alot of new badges. That’s awesome!

9 Likes

A lot of the ones I picked are things that I already do daily so it is a matter of documenting them. There are a few that are going to be new things that I try out. I have 72 that I missed but I narrowed that down to 21 that I am really interested in. I am just working my way through that list as I have the time/ energy. If I finish them all, great. If not, there are always more catch up challenges and now I have a list of ones I’ve missed.

10 Likes

You are doing a great job! I have missed a lot of the challenges. Not sure what I’m going to do yet. I’m off for the next three days, so I’m sure I will think of something. I need to go out to the cemetery tomorrow and change the flowers on my parents graves. Maybe I can incorporate that into one of the challenges.

9 Likes

There is the The Veil Between Worlds challenge that is about honoring the dead so that could easily fit with your cemetery visit!

9 Likes

Thank you @Amaris_Bane! I keep going to the list and when I click on one, I get engrossed in the conversations and my ADD starts again. Lol! I just need to copy the list in Word so I can just see the list.

7 Likes

You’ve got yourself a really nice daily crystal practice, and I really appreciate how respectful you are of each crystal’s wishes- I think asking each one is a really thoughtful gesture, and I’m sure it helps you bond with them on a deeper level :gem::sparkles:

Beautiful crystals for the day- and thank you so much for sharing their properties as well! :raised_hands:

I am significantly less organized with my crystals :joy: The crystals that I have out (aka aren’t stored in the suitcase) are all over the place- if one catches my eye, then boom! That’s the crystal for the moment.

I really like to keep them next to me while I work- if I feel stressed/worried/thinking/etc, I’ll pick it up and hold it to help guide my thoughts forward. They are better work companions than the cat- who likes to slap my crystals onto the floor :scream_cat: :sweat_smile:

That’s a clever strategy for the challenges- and as a bonus, we all get to learn from your awesome daily rituals/routines! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You really are on a roll with the challenges, Amaris- I’m cheering for you! :partying_face:

Hahaha I’m glad I’m not the only one- opening up the old challenges and browsing through all the fun entries is like Alice falling into Wonderland- there is so much there to explore, and it can quickly eat away the hours! :laughing: :+1: :heart:

7 Likes

This was really nice to read :heart: I keep meaning to carry more crystals with me but I just don’t :woman_shrugging: maybe I need to make a little necklace pouch thing to carry them in. :thinking: That might help! Who knows, but thank you for sharing your process!

7 Likes

I found these on Amazon 4 Pieces Crystal Necklace Cord Empty Stone Holder. I usually have my smoky quartz in one. I also reuse my Tamed Wild pouches or the ones my metaphysical store gives to put your crystals in to carry the rest.

Side note: How my local shop (called Raven’s Moon for anyone in the Houston area) handles crystals is amazing. They place then on a selenite charging plate while ringing you up. Then they give you the bag and you pick them up off the plate. This means any energy is cleared and from you taking possession, only your energy is on the crystals.

My favorite smoky quartz is a tear drop shape and I’m going to get my mom to create a necklace out of it. Just have to remember to bring it when I’m visiting. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I put a crystal in my bra when I go to work. Keeps it close to my heart. Lol!

7 Likes

Well, I hardly wear a bra anymore since I work from home.:joy::joy::joy::joy: If I do put one on, it’s usually a bralette instead, not really conductive to keeping crystals in there. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Lol! It’s the first thing that comes off when I get home!

7 Likes

I love this! It’s such a clever and beautiful way to hand the crystals over to their next home :gem::sparkles:

6 Likes

Oh cool, I’ll look at that link! Thanks :blush:

Also, as a side note, I had a moment of confusion when you said your local shop is called Raven’s Moon because we have one here where I cam called Raven’s Moon too! But anyway, that’s cool that they place them on a selenite tray while ringing you up. Very clever!

4 Likes

I just bought the necklace, what a great find!!! @Amaris_Bane Thank you! :green_heart:

5 Likes