**Dalmatian Jasper**

Mineral Family: Chalcedony, Silicate and Quartz
Structure: Silicate and Oxygen
Hardness: 6.5-7
Numerology Vibration: 9
Chakra: Root Chakra
Zodiac: Virgo and Gemini
Element: Earth

Dalmatian Jasper has a child-like vibration that helps release anger or hurtful feelings. It aids in us feeling confident and empowered. It balances Yin and Yang. Dalmatian Jasper aligns the physical, emotional and mental bodies with the etheric realm.

9 Likes

Thanks for this, I have a piece of Blue Dalmatian Jasper :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: I had a Dalmation (the dog not the gem lol) growing up, her name was Tara and I loved her so much :heartpulse: even the description of the stone matches her :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Ohhh this is pretty @IrisW first I am seeing something like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: really different to…

7 Likes

Really beautiful @christina4 thanks for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I have quite a few pieces in my tumbler & a sphere. I definitely get a child like vibe from mine too!

6 Likes

I haven’t heard of a blue dalmatian Jasper.

3 Likes

Neither had I but its very pretty.

Found some info about it but I’m going to have to do some more research

5 Likes

It’s very pretty!!! :rose:I did some research but it’s better you look for yourself. No matter what, it’s how you feel about the stone, and how you work with it. Regardless, it’s still dalmatian stone!!

https://rocktumbler.com/blog/what-is-dalmatian-stone-it-is-not-a-jasper/
Please don’t hate me :pleading_face: I just don’t want you to be misinformed. I know I’d like someone to correct me if I’m wrong

I messed up, bc I thought it was a jasper. 🤦

4 Likes

I’m not really bothered either way. I’m gathering its more about our intent and how we feel about things. Some shops describe it as blue dalmatian jasper, others as blue dalmatian stone. Either way I love it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Omg! I’m sitting putting the Info for this crystal in my BOS and I had a realisation, now I am still relatively new so someone’s probably said it before, but this online forum is like our Coven’s very own shared BOS :heartpulse: There isn’t anything you can type into the search bar that you can’t find some good information on in a previous post and if there is something you need more information on you can just ask and there is always someone who is willing to share wisdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’ve just read through the link you posted and had to laugh that something called Dalmatian stone/jasper comes from Chihuahua in Mexico. My angel dog was a Chihuahua cross (a Terrorhuahua as we called him) and I think he’d appreciate the irony :grinning:

You’re right, I did some research too and it seems Dalmatian jasper isn’t actually jasper at all. But it is pretty and my blue Dalmatian jasper/stone makes me smile.

https://www.gia.edu/gems-gemology/fall-2017-dalmatian-jasper

4 Likes

I just wanted you and everyone to know that there are a lot of fakes out there. I made that mistake and I want to inform as many people as possible. Most agates are dyed.

And mostly anything from China or Wish are fakes. I used to buy from China and Wish because of the prices but the quality was horrible.
After being able how to tell if they’re real, I stopped buying from their. I found a couple that live in a van to mine around the US digging for gems.

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way!! I care about everyone here in the coven and I just want the truth to be known. But that was cute about your chihuahua. :relaxed::two_hearts::rose:

3 Likes