DeepTime Walk

Hello all!
I tried an app called DeepTime Walk and fell in love with it! Mind you I’ve only listened to the beginning part of it, because I had other things.
But I was so impressed by it, that I intentionally made a mental note to get back to it during my ‘power walks’ when I’d have the chance to focus on it appropriately.
It’s an app that uses soothing conversation to tell a story that morphs into a step-wise ‘walk’, literally with every step you take, back in time.
The point is to get you to focus on the enormity of time while appreciating our environment more fully.

Well, I just thought I’d share :wink:

9 Likes

Ohh that sounds interesting :thinking: I’m gonna look into it!

How did you hear of it?

4 Likes

I agree with @MeganB it sounds really interesting & worth a looksie :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Good question. I first heard of it roughly February of this year. I believe it was from the Gaia or related forum. Here’s the link

4 Likes

I just downloaded it, it is right up my alley thank you!!!

3 Likes

Nice, thank you for the link! :heart:

2 Likes

Ohhhh I have to admit I’m intrigued- that sounds amazing! :star_struck: It looks like the app can be used on both Anroid and Apple devices, which is nice. I’m very tempted to check it out :grinning:

Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation, @Wysteria_Norn! :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.