♀ Devine Feminine Crystals

:woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage:

Crystals for The Devine Feminine

Here is a list of 10 crystals that I believe best connect with the Devine Feminine & Female Energy

• Amazonite

• Amethyst

• Carnelian

• Chrysocolla

• Jade

• Jasper

• Labradorite

• Moonstone

• Rose Quartz

• Selenite

(this is not a comprehensive list)

:woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage: :woman_mage:

14 Likes

Lovely list and something I have been thinking about lately. Thank you for sharing

8 Likes

@Nixi Aw thanks! I hope this list can help. Do you have any of these crystals?

7 Likes

A few. Amethyst, Carnelian, a few varieties of Jasper, Rose Quartz and I don’t have pure Selenite but I have Satin Spar and Desert Rose

8 Likes

@Nixi That’s awesome. Jasper is so neat because there’s such a variety of it. And Satin Spar and Desert Rose is in the same family as Selenite! All 3 are varieties of the mineral called Gypsum. They are essentially the same thing but yet different. Some of them share the same metaphysical properties and have their own. The physical look of them is obviously different lol.

9 Likes

I have a few of these :heart: I just have to find a good home for all of my crystals lol they’re scattered around pretty much everywhere with no real purpose.

9 Likes

@MeganB Take a closer look before you move them, just because there was no purpose in mind doesn’t mean that there isn’t one

Hmm… Maybe my Crystal knowledge and connection is just buried and not gone

8 Likes

Yes I just figured I would list then instead of just saying A couple kinds of Gypsum, and I only said Real Selenite because so maybe people think Satin Spar is Selenite and a lot of shops call Satin Spar Selenite.
The owner of a reputable local shop, I no longer think so, had never heard of Satin Spar and sells it as Selenite

8 Likes

You’re right, that could be the case! I have one sitting here by my computer that I just kept here because it’s pretty. I have no idea what it is and I got it at a yard sale for maybe $1 or $2 – I don’t remember. Here’s a picture of it!

I picked it up because it has that hole in it with what looks like quartz inclusions inside. I was looking for a hagstone and instead, I found this! I think it’s probably some kind of agate, but you can even see the reflection of my phone taking the picture in the last picture – it’s very reflective!

I knew it was there! :clap: :heart: It’s in there somewhere – not lost, just a little hidden.

9 Likes

Hmm…It very pretty. Some spots make me think Jasper but I don’t think so. Now you’ve got my brain trying to work

8 Likes

haha don’t work too hard! I’m sure I’ll find out what it is eventually. For now, it’s a pretty stone on my desk that makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That’s all that really matters

However, I couldn’t help myself…I was thinking several things, mostly Agates and I’m thinking maybe Red Carnelian.

Carnelian has been following me for a good 20 years and I’ve seen some really funky ones. I have an odd banded one that took a while for to figure out

Let me know if it ever reveals itself

8 Likes

I definitely will :heart: I’ll look into the red carnelian and see what happens!

7 Likes

@MeganB looking at it, I think its a Red Agate with Clear Quartz β€œwishing” stone. I say wishing stone because of the hole in it.

6 Likes

@MeganB I love the berry colors in this! :heart_eyes: to me it looks like some kind of agate

5 Likes

This is an awesome list to have on hand for Divine Feminine work- thank you so much for sharing it, @Missa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gem:

5 Likes

@Susurrus and @Missa – yeah, Agate is definitely where my brain was. I think it’s just absolutely beautiful!

5 Likes

I own about half of these crystals. I might have to put the ones I don’t have on a list of β€œto buy later”. :laughing:

6 Likes