Diana’s Devotional

I’m new at this as far as that of the gods and goddesses and what is proper etiquette when doing some of the rituals. My question is with Diana’s Love devotional prayer, when offering a clay figure to Diana, can the clay figure be handmade or does it have to be something other than that?

3 Likes

Hi @teri,

Actually, it’s preferable that you create your own tools and offerings by hand.

Like everything in Magic, you want empower yourself to create and manifest what happens in your own life. And that includes tools, candles, soaps, teas, food and more so that you can transmit your unique Magical imprint to these objects.

In Diana’s Devotional Prayer, the most important thing is to believe in yourself and in the Power that resides in you. That’s the Power that you carry in your spirit as a Witch.

Good luck and many blessings! :pray:

2 Likes

You can offer anything handmade, because it is made with intention and your own hands…

2 Likes

Thank you, I prefer to make it by hand as I’m doing my book of shadows also by hand

3 Likes

Nothing can replace the personal value of a handwritten spell or an offering made by your own hands! Each person’s Craft is very personal and a record of their path and development!

Writing your own spells is also very good and while you’ll find lots of ready-made spells that work, here’s a quick video :arrow_forward: lesson on how to get started writing your own spells and rituals.

2 Likes