Dice divination & amethyst

Just received these 3 dice along with basic instructions.

Mum left me this amethyst after her departure. Lord knows how much paid for it, but I think is gorgeous!
Anyone knows more about the dice divination?
I found the dice £2.00 cheaper without instructions and 1 seller selling them with a beautiful tin for about £30.00🤣

9 Likes

That is definitely a gorgeous chunk of amethyst! :gem:

I don’t know too much about divination with dice :game_die: but @Francisco has written about it before.

How to Use Dice for Divination :game_die:

6 Likes

@MeganB Thank you!:pray::smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t know much about the dice sorry, but that is a beautiful piece of amethyst <3

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

Beautiful chunk of amethyst! I’m jealous!

4 Likes

I love both the dice, which is still consided amethyst and I fàncy the big amethyst.

5 Likes

Nice treasures, @Basil! :star_struck: I love the dice- please let us know what you think after you have given them a few tries! I love the combination of numbers and astrological signs- it opens the door to so many possible messages to be read :door: :sparkles:

And look at that amethyst! Wow! Enjoy, Basil :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria.
I will. So far I tried them and answers look interesting, but is more of a yes & no.
Had to check my mah Jong cards to get more information.
I was happy with Francisco’s answer last night.
This morning was again a: 9, the moon & Taurus.
Inclined to think I still have unfinished business in Spain and will have to fly over.

, (last night picture).

4 Likes

Nice work with the dice, @Basil! It seems like they have a lot of information to share with you :game_die: :sparkles: May they continue to answer your questions and guide you well! Enjoy :heart:

4 Likes