Dividers for BOS

Working on my BOS today and cannot find a divider for Moon/Lunar

Is there one and if so when can I find it?

3 Likes

I believe that the divider you are looking for is the Esbats divider. Sabbats is the “holidays” and the Esbats have to do with the lunar cycle and such.

Have a great day! I am working on some lessons & my BOS as well today, while my daughter and I work on the bread for Lammas!

3 Likes

Kristine is right! Esbats are rituals or celebrations of the Lunar cycles and Sabbats are celebrations of the Sun cycles (Wheel of the Year).

This is the one: :full_moon:

Esbats-Book-of-Shadows-Sections-Page
(Scroll down on that page to find it)

3 Likes

Go figure. LOL That’s a baby witch for you. I do have that copy. Thanks. BOS is really starting to come together. Loving it.

I completed a lesson today also. I love their courses. We are doing cornbread for Lammas. I do want to become more involved in celebrating Sabbats. Learning a lot about each Sabbat and Esbats.

Enjoy your weekend.

3 Likes

I hope you enjoy yours also. I have the same feelings as things start coming together. I am cleaning my space & figuring out my altar this weekend too. First, we are going to paint the room! I love piecing together my BOS also! I love that I can set it up how I like it and add things as I see them instead of it coming already set up.

Have a great weekend!

3 Likes