Divination Discussion šŸ Ready for November

Oh awesome. I will find time to work on this while Iā€™m between things to do. Thank you so much

5 Likes

I will! Why mess with perfection! Thanks, @MeganB!

5 Likes

I read the cards this morning and iI donā€™t think it was a bad spread. I understand them to mean that Iā€™m going to have to pay attention to balance this month and being close to the ones I hold dear. Watcj for new beginnings but donā€™t make hasty decisions because new and great things are coming my way that will benefit me from here on out.

8 Likes

I did a modified Gaia Tree for this reading. Oh my! This really picked up on my energy and hopes and fears. :man_facepalming:t3: I donā€™t know how much of this I can share. :joy:

1. Core Being - Ace Pentacles
  2. Question 1: What areas from my past are influencing my decisions this month? - Reversed Page of Swords
  3. Question 1: What areas from my past are influencing my decisions this month?
  4. Question 1: What areas from my past are influencing my decisions this month? - 7 Swords
  5. Question 2: What might get in the way of achieving my goals? - Justice
  6. Question 2: What might get in the way of achieving my goals? - 2 Pentacles
  7. Question 2: What might get in the way of achieving my goals? - The Emperor
  8. Question 3: What are the possibilities that might come from November? - 4 Pentacles
  9. Question 3: What are the possibilities that might come from November? - Magician
  10. Question 3: What are the possibilities that might come from November? - 10 Wands
  11. Past Shadows - 3 Swords
  12. Present Shadows - 8 Cups
  13. Future Shadows - 2 Cups
  14. Theme Covering My Core Being - 6 Wands
  15. Clarity To Questions 1-3 - Have Faith In Your Dreams Oracle
  16. Clarity To Shadow Work - Observe In Silence Oracle

I will summarize to avoid the necessary charge of $25-35 dollars to myself for this reading. :sweat_smile: :rofl: Also, some of what I see is incredibly personal and I donā€™t feel ready to share it yet. You guys will have all kinds of fun looking at this big of a spread and reading what is going on, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:herb: What is my focus for November?
My focus in November is being silent and allowing the betrayal and drama in my life to be fully processed. It appears November is the time this finally happens but I need to be working on me and not be focused on the storm around me.

:herb: What areas from my past are influencing my decisions this month?
I am going through a time of personal reflection and change. While the reversed tower card says this is not due to outside factors, itā€™s clear these outside factors are looking at this change and there is a question of what is truth. Who is Ben?

:herb: What might get in the way of achieving my goals?
I am juggling my fears and hopes for justice in my life and an order in the chaos. Right now I am doing well but itā€™s clear I am way to innocent or naive to do this alone for long.

:herb: What are the possibilities that might come from November?
The unanswered questions from October will receive resolutions this month. My energy, passion, and spirituality will be restored. I need to have faith my dreams, and not my nightmares, will come true. I can manifest a good foundation for myself or I can manifest a poor foundation for myself. It is up to me on what I focus on.

I have experienced deep pain in my immediate past. Itā€™s left me lonely and feeling like I canā€™t do it anymore. I long for a real relationship to come along but it seems I need to remain silent and trust all the processes in my life. Healing is still coming and that needs to happen first.

4 Likes

This is what Iā€™ve got.

What is my focus for November: The Ace of Swords.

What I see: Victory, celebration. Winning. Being crowned with laurels.

What the book says: This card means success, attainment, victory, or the beginning of all these things. It may mean that the Seeker is or is about to become a champion, hero, or leader. It may show the birth of a valiant child. It may also show the beginning of an intellectual venture.

What areas of my past are influencing my decisions this month?: Four of Cups, reversed.

What I see: The end of disillusionment. Hope. New starts.

What the book says: New relationships, the beginning of action. New possibilities.

What might get in the way of achieving my goals?: The Star, Reversed.

What I see: Lack of intuition. Unbalanced thinking.

What the book says: Laziness and indifference. Unrealized hopes. Arrogance, pride. Delays, loss of hope, faith.

What are the possibilities that might come from November?: The Eight of Cups.

What I see: Letting go of old things, walking away from bad situations.

What the book says: This card means leaving this phase of life behind; rejection of the material to turn to the spiritual. Disappointment in love. A search for a new path. Leaving the familiar to ā€œfind yourselfā€.

What conclusion Iā€™ve come to. November is going to be a good month, as long as I donā€™t let my natural laziness get to me or my pride. Iā€™m hoping this means Iā€™ll get my Medicaid helper because Iā€™m going to have to set pride aside to do some of the things theyā€™ll be doing.

But I also see that with new friends that Iā€™ve made in the past, that I will be victorious and will start on a new path in life.

So it sounds like November is going to be a good month for me, as long as I donā€™t let myself get lazy or arrogant.

3 Likes

That looks like a wonderful reading, Krissie. Great job! I love how you printed the worksheet, too. One of the best ways to keep track of your readings and your learning is to journal about it or use worksheets like that one :heart:

:hugging: Only share what you feel comfortable sharing! That is a very large reading and it looks like you go into great depth. Amazing job!

Thatā€™s always a struggle for a lot of people. I have faith in you :sparkles: and believe that you can find the willpower to set aside your pride when the time comes. Wonderful reading!

5 Likes

I have many problems with laziness, sad to say. If I canā€™t do it today, Iā€™ll do it a week from now. LOL. Thanks for the kind words @MeganB! Glad you liked my reading!

5 Likes

My deckā€™s been giving nothing but swords to me and often reversed, no matter how I shuffle itā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m leaving it on my altar overnight all spread out with salt sprinkled over it and try again tomorrow, if the results stay the same then Iā€™ll believe Iā€™m going to have a challenging monthā€¦ :grin:

7 Likes

The deck in my car hates me. I constantly pull the devil from that deck. To be fair, I went through a really dark time in my life in that car and it is time for a cleansing.

6 Likes

After a long time of neglect, I finally carved out the time and energy for a nice reading session! :grin: With the coming weeks of November in mind, heā€™s what my deck had to sayā€¦

(A mix of my own spread and the suggested questions)

Card 1 (Above)- Overall theme for November? ā€“ The Moon

The Moon symbolizes distance and mystery. It can also refer to fear and illusion.

Looks like the anxiety over the election will continue throughout the following weeks. There is also the lasting uncertainty about the pandemic and in my own personal life- how long I can continue to live outside the USA (battling visa restrictions, the trials of being an expat, and being far from home).

Card 2 (Left) The Past ā€“ Two of Pentacles

The Two of Pentacles often points to balance and the juggling of tasks.

I have been doing so much multitasking and trying to balance different areas of my life lately (work, hobbies, my partner, family and friends, my craft, being an expat, keeping up with the news, and all the endless tasks and errands of life). It seems that my interests and opportunities are pulling me in every direction as of late. Not surprised to see this card here.

Card 3 (Right) The Future/ Result ā€“ Queen of Pentacles

A strong, feminine figure of stability and material success

Absolutely pumped to see this card here- looks like despite the overall stress, all the efforts of my recent multitasking will bear fruit and lead to stability and material comforts. And double pentacles in the reading! A good sign for incoming money. Whew!

Card 4 (Below) Challenges ā€“ The Devil

Restraints, misguidance. Sometimes being held back by your own mind or inner nature.

Oh boy, @praecog29- looks like our decks are of the same mind! I was honestly surprised to not see more cards like this due to how long Iā€™ve neglected my deck- I honestly thought it would give me a spiteful reading! :laughing:

Looks like I need to keep an eye out for potential set-backs this month- especially those of my own causing. No matter what happens, Iā€™ll need to remember to keep an open mind and look beyond the surface. Sometimes problems are different than what they appear to be.

All in all, not a bad reading! Iā€™m glad I took the time to sit down and spend a while with the cards. It felt good to use them again after a bit of a burnout period earlier this month.

Thanks so much for @MeganB for a fun challenge! :heart:

7 Likes

What deck are you using? Itā€™s amazing! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Itā€™s the Anima Mundi deck! :flower_playing_cards::national_park: I love this one- it balances the beauty and the harshness of nature- a deck that doesnā€™t pull punches! :laughing: If youā€™re interested, I posted more pictures and gave a full review of the deck here:

4 Likes

Ohh, maybe itā€™s trying to tell you that youā€™re in your head too much and you need to step out a bit! Let us know if you try again!

Definitely sounds like it could do with a cleanse :sweat_smile:

Those cards are beautiful :heart: I love the way you interpreted everything and really tied it together. Also, those cards are beautiful!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely something I tend to do, thank you for the interpretation! May I ask how you came up with it? :smiley:

3 Likes

Absolutely! The suit of swords tends to focus heavily on matters of the mind. For example, the Eight of Swords usually shows someone or something bound up with eight swords around them.

While the person looks physically trapped, the swords actually represent the mind and mental state. Instead of being physically trapped, the person is usually trapped mentally in negative thoughts and restrictions caused by their own thought processes.

For a quick cheat sheet, you can look at it this way.
:star: Pentacles usually focus on material objects and the home life, money, wealth, etc.
:ocean: Cups usually focus on matters of emotion and love, very much a card of feelings
:chopsticks: Wands generally focus on inspiration and new ideas, matters of the mind yes, but more of creation
:crossed_swords: Swords generally focus on matters of the mind involving thoughts, and turning thoughts into inspired action (or being trapped by thoughts)

Obviously this isnā€™t the be-all-end-all of tarot cards and the suits, but this is a great starting point!

4 Likes

Oh, I see, those look very much like elemental correspondences! It feels like a good point to start getting to know the suits better, thank you. :heart:

So seems like Iā€™ve been quite an airhead lately, if youā€™ll excuse the punā€¦ :sweat_smile: :tornado:

3 Likes

Today I got this card for the theme of the dayā€¦ the description in the guidebook is just spot on, I didnā€™t even realize how tired I was! Iā€™m thankful to my deck and will take it easier instead of trying to push myself more.

(Also I realize this challenge is over now, Iā€™ll stop posting in this thread now, sorry about that! :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Very much so! For a lot of people who read the tarot cards traditionally, each suit corresponds to an element and, in turn, that elemental correspondence. And itā€™s okay that itā€™s over :laughing: Youā€™re getting the hang of it, though, so great job!

4 Likes

My favorite deck that is very brutally honest gave me Judgement, Reversed Page of Pentacles, and The Moon this morning. I feel like it explains my feelings lately that I know what I want to do and I am ready to move on, but the progress is taking a while. So I have to be patient and let myself feel what I need to and be patient for things to come together.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.