🧪 Divination oil - To enhance psychic powers

Some bottles I found at the thrift shop!! Woot woo!
Know for all the ingredients!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Great looking bottles!

8 Likes

Hi, I made this 4days ago. Smells wonderful. I am wondering if the oil already used up, do we discard the ingredients and make new one, or we just fill the jar again with the carrier oil?

7 Likes

Wow!!! This is everything :black_heart:
Question~how does one get a spell into the BOS?

6 Likes

Welcome, @Vivi! :blush:

That’s a great question! @Limeberry may have more information as the poster of the spell, but chiming in with my thoughts I would say that it is better to discard the used ingredients.

I had the same question when I took a class on making herbal concoctions. The answer the teacher gave was that the benefits/nutrients/flavors of the material ingredients are absorbed by the liquid. By the time the mixture is ready, all of the goodness has been seeped out into the liquid, and the raw materials have been drained.

Think of it like tea- the first steep is strong. The second steep yields a weaker brew. By the third or fourth steep, the leaves have been drained and have almost no flavor or goodness left in them :tea:

Starting with a fresh batch of ingredients ensures all the benefits of those ingredients will carry into the oil! :blush:

Good luck and happy crafting!

8 Likes

If you are looking for spell pages in general, the Spells8 Printable Pages are a wonderful resource! If it is this spell page (Divination oil) you are hoping to get, a little computer wizardry could help you print the page.

You can right-click with your mouse and select “Print” from the drop down menu to print this entire webpage. Or, you could copy the text from the spell above, paste it into a word document, and then print it that way (printing only the text you copied, rather than the whole page).

Hope that helped, @AliceInWonderdab! Happy casting! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@vivi If you have fresh ingredients at hand, then why not use them!

@AliceInWonderdab which BOS specifically are you talking about?

8 Likes

Yours here! :hugs:

7 Likes

Send me a message :email: with the spell you want to add and I’ll work with you on making it nice and ready for sharing it with the world!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hiya @vivi! As @BryWisteria and @Francisco said, I’d use fresh ingredients for each batch!
When I finish with any spell/potion ingredients I like to bury, burn or flush them (or throw them away as a last resort as appropriate for the items) with a ‘thank you’ for their help. :heart:

7 Likes