This was originally going to be a spell jar with all dried ingredients (to inhale before meditation, divination work, sprinkle on altar etc.) however I figured turning it into an anointing oil would be a fun alternative!
The idea is to dab a drop onto your third eye/use it to anoint candles for meditation/divination work to help enhance your natural psychic powers. As inspired by @cat’s post.
The chant I have to go along with it’s usage is:
Open my eyes
Open my mind
The truth that I seek
Help me to find.
Dry Ingredients: (Loads of great herbs to choose from, don’t worry if you’re missing stuff- use what you have/ what you feel drawn to. Play with quantities, make it your own.)
- Bay leaves - enhances psychic powers and ensures victory and success
- Cinnamon - raises clairvoyant energies, success, power, communication
- Cloves - boosts confidence, improves mental awareness, aids meditation
- Dandelion flower petals - aid in spirit communication, divination and mediation
- Hibiscus - aids divination work
- Jasmine - helps with prophetic dreaming and astral travel, moon connection
- Lemon balm - great for meditation, may induce prophetic dreams, aids in astral journeys
- Oregano - encourages psychic dreams and communication
- Rue - assists with developing second sight and encourages psychic abilities
- Thyme - enhances psychic abilities, can aid in communication with the Fae
- White Rose - enhances spiritual powers, connection to the moon, divination
- Wormwood - enhances meditation, encourages psychic dreams and astral travel.
- Yarrow - aids divination, cleanses third eye
To make the oil:
Add the dry ingredients to a clean glass jar or bottle, thank each ingredient for it’s helpful qualities
Top it up with a base oil e.g. Olive oil, grapeseed oil, almond oil etc.
and don’t forget to add vitamin E oil to preserve it!
Shake it up, baby!
Light a purple candle, place any crystals you feel would be helpful next to it (I chose labradorite, selenite and opalite- I’m sure @christina4 would have some awesome crystal recommendations)
Meditate with your new oil, asking for clarity, increased psychic abilities, expanded awareness and inner wisdom.
Give it a good shake every few days for the next month (bonus points if you charge it under the full moon ) and it should be good to go!
While we’re at it- a combo of some of these herbs to make a psychic tea sounds like an excellent plan.
For more oil recipes check out these gorgeous creations by @SilverBear