Full Moon Anointing Oil

Here is something you could do during the next full moon! You don’t always have to make moon water - although that certainly is the simplest thing to do! May 7th is the next full moon! :waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon:

I love my anointing oils and this one is very powerful! You will create it and then allow the full moon’s energy to engulf it!

20 Likes

Thank you, will certainly give this a go :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It’s so pretty!!! :smiley:

13 Likes

I bet it smells heavenly!!

5 Likes

Praised be the Full Moon! :full_moon: Thanks @SilverBear for this timely video!

6 Likes

SilverBear rules! She is absolutely the Quuen of creativity!

7 Likes

Awww!!! Thank you! <3

5 Likes

Thanks so much for this! I really enjoy your recipes.
BTW, I have a small stainless steel funnel that works great for pouring in oils! I bought it at a kitchen store, but I’m sure they’re available elsewhere.

5 Likes

Thank you!!

I have a funnel too…and I seem to make a huge mess with it LOL!

4 Likes

Oh how did I miss this one? I watched it on youtube but did not see it here! I am gonna make that oil.

4 Likes

I am sly like that…lol

5 Likes

Okay I had to do something like this…can’t have you having ALL the oils!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:@SilverBear
This oil is not full moon, it is what I call calming the storm, we are having a huge storm, winds of 55 mph and rain like I have never seen. So todays oil, has been charged for calming, and love and peaceful intentions. I put rose petals, lavendar, rose hips, hibiscus, Jasmine, cinnamon, and passion flower in Grape Seed Oil. will be setting out in the storm…lightning too!

8 Likes

Its gorgeous! We want ALL the oils all the time. Lol stay safe too!!!

5 Likes

Absolutely Beautiful :heart_eyes: Roxanne
I love :heart: your bottle too!!!

3 Likes

Since I am so new I am just now seeing this. I am going to be doing this at the next full moon. I love making oils and blends that have a purpose and meaning other than healing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is that a 25mL bottle?

3 Likes

What size is the bottle please? I love the dropper cap!

3 Likes

1 ounce bottle.

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

4 Likes