Harmonizing Anointing Oil!

I felt so much emotion in this one! Such powerful, yet calming emotions!

Anointing oils aid us with a symbolic aspect, which enhances the desired results of our spell work. Anointing oils and their use in magic date back for centuries! Many religions use anointing oils for various reasons. Can be used for blessings, healing, spiritual work and more.

You can literally anoint anything; cars, your house, yourself, charms, the list is endless. I’ve even used anointing oils to draw sigils on paper during a spell or two! :smile:

I absolutely adore making anointing oils! Have you tried making any of your own oils? What do you use your oils for?

Here is a harmonizing anointing oil recipe you can use to anoint candles, yourself, in a bath, amulets or whatever is calling to you! Your magic is there, don’t be afraid to use it creatively.

:herb:Do not take internally.

Good for spells that include:

• Centering your Heart
  • Inner Peace
  • Harmonious Connection

What you need:

• Glass container
  • Carrier Oil – olive oil – great for healing, peace & protection
  • Jasmine - love
  • Bay leaf -healing, protection and success
  • Roses-love, uplifting
  • Lavender – happiness, purification
  • Hibiscus -love, protection
  • Gold glitter – The energy of gold can be used to balance the energy fields and to assist one in the elimination of ego conflicts. Gold has been said to attract happiness; to provide composure and stabilize the emotional system. It may even help to amplify positive feelings. It can help clear negativity from the chakas. Also, glitter is fun!

Be sure to cleanse your glass container first with sage or palo santo.

Pick up your glass jar, fan it with your smoke, go all around it and say, “with this smoke I cleanse this object of all negative or harmful energy so that I may use it for my highest good. So, it is said, so shall it be.”

Add all your herbs, glitter and then the oil. Shake. Look how beautiful it is! Take in how all the herbs mingle together to create a beautiful harmonizing energy!

Hold it at your heart center and thank all the plant spirits that gave you their energy to make this beautiful harmonizing oil!

That’s it! You should now have a powerful harmonizing oil ready for use!

Look how pretty!! :heart_eyes:
Printable version HERE

16 Likes

Oh! yummy :yum: stealing!

4 Likes

No eating @roxanne lol

3 Likes

Thank you for this!! It’s very pretty indeed! And the instructions are easy to follow. :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

awwww why not??? lol

5 Likes

'Thank you for sharing!!

6 Likes

You are welcome! Enjoy! :green_heart:

5 Likes

i see a new face here! Welcome @brenda1 hope to see you here a lot, Merry Meet and Blessed Be

5 Likes

Hi, Roxanne. Thank you for the welcome. I’m loving this site and looking forward to interacting more with you all. Have an amazing day!

7 Likes

Thanks Silver Bear,
This energy got to be amazing!! I believe I have just about everything! Yep :+1: :+1:

I was just going to ask how to make anointing oils too? Is it difficult or do you just bless it?
Jeannie

5 Likes

We made it official! :kissing_heart:
5 Likes

It’s not difficult …just hold it to your heart center and fill it with your intentions. Focus on what you want the oil to “be” and let that energy flow through you and into the bottle. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Oooooooooooooooo SO FANCY!!! LOVE IT.

6 Likes

silver Bear,
I just watched your video! Thanks so much! You read my mind! Lol

4 Likes

Hello, Can I use substitutes for Jasmine? Also, can I add lavender Essential oil, and peppermint Essential oil?

4 Likes

Yes on substitute as long as it has love corresponding attributes. :upside_down_face: I always add the items that correspond with what I’m trying to achieve

3 Likes

Thank you for the share. I appreciate the simplicity in the explanation, and preparation. Thanks again.

3 Likes