I felt so much emotion in this one! Such powerful, yet calming emotions!
Anointing oils aid us with a symbolic aspect, which enhances the desired results of our spell work. Anointing oils and their use in magic date back for centuries! Many religions use anointing oils for various reasons. Can be used for blessings, healing, spiritual work and more.
You can literally anoint anything; cars, your house, yourself, charms, the list is endless. I’ve even used anointing oils to draw sigils on paper during a spell or two!
I absolutely adore making anointing oils! Have you tried making any of your own oils? What do you use your oils for?
Here is a harmonizing anointing oil recipe you can use to anoint candles, yourself, in a bath, amulets or whatever is calling to you! Your magic is there, don’t be afraid to use it creatively.
Do not take internally.
Good for spells that include:
- Centering your Heart
- Inner Peace
- Harmonious Connection
What you need:
- Glass container
- Carrier Oil – olive oil – great for healing, peace & protection
- Jasmine - love
- Bay leaf -healing, protection and success
- Roses-love, uplifting
- Lavender – happiness, purification
- Hibiscus -love, protection
- Gold glitter – The energy of gold can be used to balance the energy fields and to assist one in the elimination of ego conflicts. Gold has been said to attract happiness; to provide composure and stabilize the emotional system. It may even help to amplify positive feelings. It can help clear negativity from the chakas. Also, glitter is fun!
Be sure to cleanse your glass container first with sage or palo santo.
Pick up your glass jar, fan it with your smoke, go all around it and say, “with this smoke I cleanse this object of all negative or harmful energy so that I may use it for my highest good. So, it is said, so shall it be.”
Add all your herbs, glitter and then the oil. Shake. Look how beautiful it is! Take in how all the herbs mingle together to create a beautiful harmonizing energy!
Hold it at your heart center and thank all the plant spirits that gave you their energy to make this beautiful harmonizing oil!
That’s it! You should now have a powerful harmonizing oil ready for use!
Look how pretty!!
Printable version HERE