Do you think someone can be Head Blind?

Thank you, @Phoenix_Rose. It’s nice to know I’m not alone. I think I picked up the term head blind from a Star Trek book, Ismael. Not sure though. It’s been a LONG time since I read it. LOL!

@MeganB I’ll try that exercise! It sounds focused. It’ll probably take me forever. LOL! Thanks, love!

@Susurrus I may try that one after I try counting down. Most times I stick to five or ten-minute meditations since I don’t have the focusing power for more than that. We’ll see if it helps.

Aww, @Garnet I love you more than pizza!! That’s a lot. LOL! Thank you for your wise words. I may try that energy shield tonight before bed. Thank you!

9 Likes

@Amethyst 10 minute guided meditations are like my sweet spot :laughing:

9 Likes

You’re welcome! :heart: After a while, you get the hang of it and can do it easily! When I don’t practice for a while it takes me much longer to do :laughing: I hope it helps!

9 Likes

@Amethyst right there with u lovey. If u figure it out please share. I can do guided ones like a champ. But by myself i end up in a min 45 min or longer meditation. Ive even set alarms that i end up not even hearing bc i get so focused.

I mean i cant even ground the traditional way, ive done it a few times. But its not consistent. For consistency i have to use water. Its weird. But works. Love ya babe

8 Likes

Always cheering for you, Amethyst! :hugs: :heart: Big hugs!

8 Likes

Same here! I found a great one for focusing this morning that worked a treat. I plan on using it again and see if it helps.

I did it twice last night going to sleep! I don’t know if it helped me focus but I know I can do it now. Thank you!

If water works for you then it works. Not weird at all. I’ve even heard of people being grounded by air which sounds odd to me. Love you too, sweetie!

And you’re a great cheerleader for all of us! We appreciate that about you, Bry. You’re always rooting for us and believing in us. Thank you. HUGS!

10 Likes

Oh I’m going to bookmark that one for the times I’ve kind of gotten away from it for whatever reason & need to start the practice again. I like this one for restarting to & getting used to it:

The video itself is only 5 minutes & the meditation part is 1 minute. When I go through my baby step phases or my anxiety seems triggered by all the things it helps me get back into the groove. :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks so much! This one looks good too!

8 Likes

Don’t mind me admiring all the meditations being shared- they all look great! :grinning:

Awwww it’s what a coven family is all about- we all gotta look out for and support one another! :hugs::heart:

Much love (and more hugs!) to you! :heartpulse: :blush:

8 Likes

Well, you Mods do an awesome job of it! Thank you all so much! :hugs:

7 Likes

I hope that One Moment Meditation helps! It does for me when I have to kind of reset & start again. Me & my baby steps :footprints: I’m trying to think of the others I have used to quiet my mind & not be so in tune to different things… if I think of them, I will get back to you… I know that Insight Timer has some good ones for just about everything & you can choose the times when you search for them. When I say everything, I mean Everything too!

6 Likes

It looks great! We’ll see how it works.

7 Likes

It’s an honor! :hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

This was a good thread, I always love hearing everyone’s experiences and insights with energy work and visualization :heartpulse: They can be slippery subjects, being so subjective how each one even perceives the energy, it can be hard to get started or to know how far you can go with it… especially if all you have is a single source saying you should do it this way, and it just doesn’t vibe with you at all. :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

It was a great thread! I thank everyone who stepped up and answered.

7 Likes

Mistress of H.
I still have to use guided meditation. We are constantly bombarded with energy, information, noise, music, crying babies! and on and on.
Love G

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.