Does sage carry energy of former owner?

Merry meet! I have a question and I hope this is the place to Ask. If not, let me know which Topic applies. if I have a smudge stick of white sage that actually belong to someone, and has not been used, but the person it belonged to reeks of moral decay and bad energy. Should I use it or should I dispose of it?

Basically what I wanna know is do possessions such as the smudge stick carry energy from who they belonged to?

12 Likes

I may not be technically accurate, but I’m superstitious enough not to have anything from anyone with bad energy, I won’t even cleanse it, unless I have to have it. Then I cleanse it to the point of obsession. Just me. I’d chuck it, but your intuition will let you know. :green_heart:

13 Likes

I agree with @TracyS. Maybe bury it somwher so no one gets their vibes?

13 Likes

100% agree with @tracyS and @celineelise I would definitely not use it and I would bury it to remove the negative energy. To add to what they have said, I would do a complete cleansing of your space to rid any energy that may have been left behind.

12 Likes

Trust your gut. And if it feels bad and u want it cleanse it. If u want to be sure the job gets done call on a deity/demon :smiling_imp: I trust my demons and my gut or my ancestors

13 Likes

listen to your intuition…
I would bury it and not burn it :hekate_wheel: :pentagram: :pentagram:

11 Likes

True if that is what is necessary

11 Likes

You guys are awesome! That’s what I was thinking and that’s why I asked thank you very much

11 Likes