Dragons Blood Jasper Skull ☠️

I just got this guy yesterday!! I’m welcoming him to his family. I’m gonna have to start naming them all :laughing:

I didn’t realize that he’s the biggest one from the family :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I love him! I have wanted a crystal skull, but I haven’t found one that sings to me. I did find a Labradorite turtle though! I can’t wait for him to come in & join his family! If I find any skulls around I will let you know though! Great find, he is gorgeous.

6 Likes

Very cool! He looks like a Todd, doesn’t he?

5 Likes

I’ll name him Todd!! It’s official :open_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Ooh a lab turtle :turtle: that’s gotta be cute!!! :heart_eyes::parrot:

4 Likes

When he gets here I will share a picture. Oh! Guess what! I’m going to Herkimer New York! We are going to mine for Herkimer Diamonds :gem::purple_heart::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Omg that’s so awesome!!! That’s on my bucket list even though I’m in NY!!! :rofl::rofl: Have fun!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m very excited to go & go looking for crystals. I haven’t been since I was in high school & it was a lot of fun then!

5 Likes

What are his friends names?

6 Likes

They’re nameless :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You’ll have to name them all then! How will they know who you’re talking to if you don’t name them? :joy:

5 Likes

Good point! :sweat_smile: I’ll have to name them them!!!

5 Likes

You got me looking at little crystal skulls too. This is the sort of thing I think I need to find in person though. I’ve got a big things for faces, I’m the same with Teddy Bears!

6 Likes

That’s neat!! I can tell by now which crystals can reach out to me or not. Teddy bears are no exception!! I’ve got to be there in person :rofl:

6 Likes