Dragons blood tree

th
What a marvelous tree does anyone know what it is?

10 Likes

Omg what an awesome looking tree :heart_eyes: I found a little info on it Treehugger.com :heart:

6 Likes

th

5 Likes

That tree is gorgeous! :star_struck: Thank you for sharing! I will look into this, my curiosity is piqued! :thinking: :deciduous_tree: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

There are many many species but this is the best tree for making dragons blood ink and burning ceremonially.

6 Likes

It looks a lot like a tree of life @Garnet!! :infinite_roots:

I found these interesting tips about dragon’s blood resin on LearnReligions:

5 Ways to Use Dragon’s Blood in Magic

• Add it to an herbal blend of incense, to give your magic an extra boost.
  • Use Dragon’s Blood ink in spellwork that involves writing things down, such as names or your intention.
  • Anoint yourself with Dragon’s Blood oil for empowerment and protection when you’re doing any sort of dream journeys or astral travel.
  • Some traditions use Dragon’s Blood in love spells, particularly if you hope to receive a marriage proposal.
  • Use it in an herbal sachet for healing magic related to bleeding, especially involving women’s reproductive issues.
9 Likes

I love dragons blood resin, ink oils, everything!!! It smells amazing :star_struck: I’m actually burning some dragons blood oil right now. Mmmm lol

6 Likes

Very good! Thanks for participating.

3 Likes

Ooo… I have never worked with Dragon’s Blood & before… I hadn’t put it together that the 2 were related. (My brain is slow this weekend). I plan on getting some to at least try. I usually only use a few different incenses.

5 Likes

FYI: You would be surprised how many people think dragons blood and dragons blood stone are related, which they are not.

6 Likes

I have to recommend using it, even if you don’t work with dragons; it’s become one of my favorite scents and it’s helped me with my mediations and spell work. I think it’s also the reason I was able to connect with Hecate the other night.

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I think I’m going to pick some up next time I’m getting incense & essential oils.

5 Likes

I never noticed either :joy: I’ve never used dragons blood resin before though.I have always been intrigued by it though, I’ll definetly be using some in future :heart:

4 Likes

The smell is like ambrosia. Never knowing what I had, I grew this as a house plant for years.

4 Likes

Yes so true, I have been reading up about this same tree a few weeks back and I have found that it is very beneficial especially in our magic work. The incense (dragons blood) comes from this same tree.

5 Likes

I agree with you on this , it really smells good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so good I want to burn it all the time.:joy::joy:

5 Likes