Dream Sachet I made for my lil one

So my lil one has always had some rough dreams at night, she has Autism, and ADHD and is on medication for this but even with medication sometimes she stays up at night and when she does sleep she has the worst dreams ever. When I was on Spells8 website I came across this dream sachet that @janelle made for her daughter and had saved it. Thank you so much for sharing this.

I followed her spell but one thing I did not have and subsituted what I did have with the box of herbs I just picked up.

I used Thyme and Star Anise, Lavendar, my herbs had Rose Buds, Rosemary, Pink Himalayan and Sea Salt, and the uncooked Jasmine Rice.

I used a Amethyst and a Blue Lapis Lazuli (aids in insominia) we also used her Rose Quartz which is not rosey anymore because she exposed it to the sun too much. I had her write on the bay leafs as mentioned and recite the words with me after we meditated for a bit. She was happy to be a part of this process.

I also asked her to speak her mind and ask for whatever she wanted and she called upon Hecate to protect her. My daughter has always loved dogs and any animal for that matter. She has been doing her research and she is 12, she is facinated with what I am doing so when we were done she was so excited and gave me a big hug.

She told me that she felt refreshed when we were finished and then she told me that she could feel a circle around her waist, and that it felt like someone was hugging her. I hope that this was a good sign and I hope tonight she sleeps peaceful.

Update: She slept like a baby last night, not much tossing and turning, and no talking, crying, or yelling in her sleep. I am hoping for more peaceful nights for her every night.

14 Likes

First Good job Mama. I’m struggling with similar I know how hard that is and how helpless it feels.
That was a perfect thing to do and having her participate probably gave her a sense of impowerment against what is causing her distress.
I’m betting it did similar for you you as well.
Her experience sounds like a very good thing.
I have made bags for my son but have never come across that particular one but it sounds perfect for the situation.
You did a good job picking the best spell for the situation

11 Likes

@Nixi thank you so much for the kind words, yes it did make me feel good to be able to help her out and to have her participate in the spell too. She did ask me if she could meditate with me tonight and I told her of course she can.

11 Likes

Awww, she sounds really sweet, I hope your magick and Hecate’s protection can give her the peace she needs at night :smiling_face: :pink_heart: From another little girl with autism and ADHD, and a forever young heart and old soul, so much love to you both :pink_heart: :sparkles:

11 Likes

@CelestiaMoon Thank you we appreciate the kind words. I also have Autism and ADHD myself but never really talk about myself much.

10 Likes

That’s great! I’m guessing that’s a pretty big concept step for her as well. That one is a yay for both of you

11 Likes

@Nixi it would have been but she is out like a light and she is sleeping with me so I can keep a eye on her and see if her sachet works.

11 Likes

The feelings you have post-spellwork are often a good reflection of whether or not the spell was successful- this one sounds like it worked wonderfully, Heav3n! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats to you and your daughter for working such beautiful magick. I think it’s really awesome that you created this sachet together! :purse: :sparkles:

Much love and many blessings!

10 Likes

Mother magic, is the most powerful magic there is. Good job!

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and you are right about how she felt afterwards and I would agree it was a sucess.

10 Likes

Yes it is @Amethyst she is ready to do another, lol.

10 Likes

This is beautiful :heart: I love that you included her in this and let her take a bit of the lead!

And it worked well, too! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

9 Likes

I just thought of something @Heav3n was that your first try at a spell bag to help her? It took me 3 tries and the 3rd one was an accident

8 Likes

Yes @Nixi that was my first try making the spell bag for her.

8 Likes

Wow. Good job and good instincts

8 Likes

This brings tears of joy to my eyes. I’m beyond grateful that I was able to help you and your daughter. My little brother who isn’t so little anymore is Autistic so I wholeheartedly understand the struggles. Very few understand the blessings they bring into our lives though. To see the world through their eyes is a gift.

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing it, she has been doing great the past few nights. Yes it is truly a gift. Thank you for stopping in to respond.

9 Likes

very nice! glad it works and thanks for sharing it dear @Heav3n and
@Janelle!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.