Dreaming of CLEAR QUARTZ healing

So… I’m not sure where this post is going to wind up, but I felt the pull to share.
I’ve been learning a lot about Hecate, as I’ve mentioned before. I feel very strongly pulled to her, but I’m unsure if that’s because of my own self, if she’s calling to me, or what.
Yesterday I asked her to give me a sign if she’s actually calling to me. (Is that weird? Does it even matter? Ugh)

Last night my husband was coughing a lot and my son was up a few times - they are both sick.
I dreamt I was being told how to heal them. I don’t remember being told specifically what I was supposed to do or what herbs were involved, but I know there were some. Clear Quartz is all I can remember. Clear quartz, clear quartz. I need to heal them with my clear quartz! :rofl:

Idk if these things are related or just random happenings in my head brain. It’s so hard to know.

Any thoughts are welcomed. Also, dreams are fascinating so please share yours!

7 Likes

I know what you mean about Hecate! She represents so many things: power, protectiveness, responsiveness, courage, action. When people you love are sick, if you are like me, it can make you feel a little frustrated and helpless. So maybe Hecate’s draw is especially strong when you feel like you need that extra boost. Maybe? I tried this once for a bad cough – I put thyme in water and boiled it, turned off the heat, then put a towel over my head and inhaled the steam. I was surprised how much it helped me. I think there are lots of herbs that are good for coughs. Crystal properties of quartz some say are helping the immune system. I wouldn’t substitute it for medical care but I wouldn’t hesitate to put it next to my kleenex either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you feel like you are being pulled towards Hecate and asked for a sign from Her, then I think it is very likely that she reached out to you through your dreams @sarah29 :blush:

As for Clear Quartz, I agree with what Mary said- that (one, medical care should always come first- especially for any serious issues! :pray:) and two, that Clear Quartz is known to have healing properties!

Francisco shared the following about Clear Quartz:

Perhaps @Christina4, @Missa, and other crystal experts in the forum will have some additional advice for you about this crystal :gem::blush:

Hoping that your husband and son heal quickly- wishing them both a speedy return to heath! :pray::heart: And wishing you all the best as you continue to deepen your bond with Hecate. Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Clear quartz is the master healer so if you’re doing any healing at all, it would be a clear quartz. I’m not sure exactly what it could mean.
I wanted to know so I searched Google and found this for you:

Dreaming of clear quartz
A dream with clear quartz indicates that you will have a significant and positive change in your spiritual, emotional and physical life. You may find amplification in energy and ideas, it is a stage where your creativity will be at its highest and you will have a great flow of ideas.

It’s from this article:

Only you know the true interpretation.

3 Likes

@mary25 I definitely do get anxious when my tribe is sick, and it seems like this year we’ve caught all the sicknesses (anyone else’s immune systems wrecked after isolating for a year?)… I think you’re onto something with Hecate making her presence more prominent in those moments. Thank you for your steam bowl idea! That sounds fantastic.

@BryWisteria thank you for your thoughts, insights and well wishes! I’ve definitely started paying more attention to my clear quartz and feel a new bond with it (currently next to my bed)!

Oh! And for what it’s worth… I absolutely believe in doctors and medicine! In reality the thought of “omg I need to heal my people” didn’t even cross my mind (though I try with lots of tea, medicine and snuggles). So the dream felt strange, as it was specifically my crystal I dreamt (dreamed?) of, when I’ve never seen a crystal in my dreams, and that it was about healing. Felt very unlike-Sarah’s-typical-dreams, if that makes sense.

I think I’m constantly looking for reassurances about/from Hecate because… I don’t even know how I feel about dieties. After so many years of worshipping the God of the Bible, a connection with a different divine being wasn’t on my radar.

Anyway. Y’all are awesome humans. Thanks for taking your time. It’s not beyond me that this post was an odd ball one. :joy:

3 Likes

@christina4 you always come through, girl! Thank you!

I did a lot of google searches trying to find the meaning of my dream, but you’re right - only I know the true interpretation. Google ain’t got it. Lol

3 Likes

You’re very welcome, @sarah29! I’m happy if you found it useful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I don’t think it was “odd” at all- this forum was made for these types of magickal questions, interactions, and all that goes beyond the boundary of what many would call “normal”. I thought it was a great post! :heart:

While everyone has a different experience working with deities, I think it is very common and natural to be unsure about how to first begin working with them- so no worries at all! :blush:

The forum gets lots of inquires about how to begin working with deities. If you’re still feeling a bit hesitant about how to approach working with Hecate, maybe looking through the following discussions will help give you more ideas and encouragement:

Sometimes reading the advice and encouragement of others can help to build confidence with deity practice- but that being said, the most important thing is doing what feels right for you and your Craft!

Wishing you all the best with building your bond with Hecate, and hoping that your loved ones are doing much better now! :heart:

Love and Light :sparkles:

2 Likes