Dreams, interpret, curiosity, understanding

I had a rather strange dream the other night and I was wondering if maybe someone on the forum could maybe interpret it or maybe feel something from it and tell me if they pick up on anything…

So in this dream I was being taken over by something…I don’t know what but I do know that I was NOT afraid which is not normal for me. Because I am afraid of everything it would seem, including my own shadow. Lol.

But I remember just giving in, letting it happen, and I felt so free…so in control yet under control of something else…something bigger than myself…

I remember feeling totally alright with what was happening and I remember I just felt GOOD. Like I was becoming a new person…with new intents, new desires, new will. New LIFE.

4 Likes

I am in no way a dream expert… dreams are very subjective… that being said… with the feelings that you said you are having or had during the dream…

I would say that whatever your decision was to start on your journey or continue with your path was the right choice. That it is going to serve you well & there is a lot of freedom that can felt with finally choosing what it is that you choose to believe & practice. So, like the Divine is welcoming you on your path & will be there to support you through it in the coming year.

A good New Beginning for you happening & surrendering to your own personal beliefs & continuing with your practice is the right thing for you to do & you are fully supported in that decision.

I hope that was some help & if that sounds like something that you had been thinking about or had decided, I’d say that was your answer.

Others may have another interpretation, but from my understanding of what you described… that’s the feeling that I get from it. :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I got chills reading what you wrote. Thank you!!

Blessed be, sister. :broom::magic_wand:

4 Likes

You are very welcome! I hope you have a great day & great New Year’s :confetti_ball:

Glad that I could help :hugs:

4 Likes

I completely agree! That’s certainly a pin point interpretation :sparkles:

4 Likes

There are a few things that come to my mind immediately when reading your about your dream. Keep in mind, though, that dreams are subjective. You’re going to be the only person who can truly determine if the dream has any meaning beyond your subconscious mind.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that you are accepting your Higher Self – the “something” that was taking over you. Rather than fighting it, you know that this Higher Self means you no harm and you’re finally at a place where you can accept your growth and move forward in your path.

The second thing that comes to my mind is that a deity, Spirit Guide, or other entity that you’re familiar with is trying to send you a message. They may be trying to tell you that it’s okay and you don’t need to be afraid anymore.

3 Likes

I was going to hop in and basically say what @Susurrus wrote… but I couldn’t have said it better!

I would definitely suggest writing the date and the dream down so you can remember it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.