Dreams of Amazonite

Last night I dreamt of Amozinite, the blue-green rock. Is that a Book of Mirror entry? Any thoughts on what that meant would be appreciated. Thanks all!

5 Likes

Oh thatā€™s so funny!
I had a dream about fluorite a couple of days ago- I wore my fluorite chip bracelet all day yesterday. Iā€™d had a bad tarot reading for the day (Iā€™d done a week-ahead reading on Sunday and forgotten about this until I check later) including signs of a bad man-sure enough when I was out shopping I spotted a dodgy looking guy who was up to no good (maskless, stealing nuts from the plastic-free section using bare hands, following me around the shop trying to get near my handbag and pretending to look at other things when I turned around) Fluorite is used for protection and mental clarity among other thingsā€¦ Pretty new to crystals but I feel like it maybe helped raise my awareness and protected me a bit? :thinking:
Usually if some asshole tried to take my handbag in Lidl Iā€™d probably yell, chase him down and smack him upside his head but yā€™know, Covid. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Your amazonite dream could be something similar - you could need it (or itā€™s properties) for something. A quick google search says: Amazonite helps you to see both sides of a problem or different points of view. It soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear. Dispels negative energy, aggravation and blockages within the nervous system. Amazonite assists in manifesting universal love.
Do you have any you could carry with you today in case it comes in handy? :heart:

5 Likes

Like @Limeberry said, you can get an Amazonite and work with it. By the way, Iā€™m glad nothing happened to you, and thatā€™s incredible how your deck warned you!

Symbolism of Amazonite

From The Pocket Book of Stones by Robert Simmons

Truth, communication, harmony.

Chakras: Heart (4th), Throat (5th).

Element: Water.

Emotional: Facilitates releasing fear of judgment or conflict, finding inner freedom.

Spiritual: Receiving and communicating higher knowledge, speaking truth.

@nadialuna Read this and see if it resonates with your current state:

5 Likes

lol it would help if I spelled it right! Dang Amazoniteā€¦ I should know I use Amazon enough! I do have a piece shaped like a moon that I wear sometimes but not recently. Maybe I need to charge it? Thanks for the advice! I just bought my sons a ton of Fluorite and they have it near them during stupid Zoom school. Itā€™s suppose to help with the negative effects of the computer. Fluorite is so pretty!

4 Likes

Wow. Yes . Very helpful . I coach children in the evenings and it has been very challenging to keep them 6ft apart, while expecting them to hear me through my mask and learn new skills. The kicker is they have built up energy from Zoom school and just want to wrestle each other all this while their parents watching on live stream. Suffice to say I have meditated on being able to not lose my cool and communicate with them gently but blessed ā€¦ It takes all my energy to stay calm when I just want to yell and say ā€œ Hello! COVID! people dying , please donā€™t sit on each other!ā€ But I donā€™t and I keep it inā€¦ maybe a piece of Amazonite will help me with that .

5 Likes

@Limeberry, glad you ok and nothing happened! NYC, is getting crazy too. A lot of thefts, robberies and so many homelessness (itā€™s sad). You have to have your wits on alert!

Blessed be

4 Likes

@Nadialuna, I hear you! Its not easy!!

4 Likes

Yes, if you have a piece of Amazonite you should definitely charge it and wear it during your classes. Try this:

1. Sit in a quiet environment, with your stone in your hands.
  2. Think about your purpose for the stone while holding it either in your bare hands or in a cloth. You can also write the intention on a piece of paper and have it in front of you. For example: Peace, Clarity, Balance.
  3. Visualize what it would be like to have your desire fulfilled. Get yourself in the meditative state, and then focus your program into your crystal.
  4. Repeat the program in your head over and over again, until you feel the crystal has adequately absorbed your program.

Use your intuition. This may be difficult at first, but continue to practice, and you will find that it becomes easier with practice.

PS: The way you describe your classes reminds me of this comedy show about Quarantine Math Class :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahaha love that video @Francisco

Yeah, Iā€™ve been having a lot of ā€˜oohā€™ :open_mouth: moments recently with weekly spreads, tea/coffee readings and my first pendulum reading with some selenite on Monday has been pretty accurate so far too.

That sounds really pretty :heart_eyes: Iā€™d love to see it. After all this amazonite talk Iā€™ve gone and ordered a little piece now :joy:
Looks like Francisco has you covered on the advice front - the amazonite meditation sounds like an awesome idea *hint hint @Francisco * :rofl:

5 Likes

I got some amazonite and really excited to help with my mental clarity. Things that really spoke out to me was that Amazonite will awaken my heart chakra. Moreover my unconscious thoughts And so Iā€™ll just use them when I journal.It will help me focus and it will empower me. Itā€™s a magnifier with my intentions and will help me set goals. I really liked how it will help me express myself. I felt that the power of the spoken words would be great and being able to speak the truth really spoke to me. So what I did is I went to eBay and found some Amazonite stars and five of them and they Will be in the mail. I will add it to my collection so I am really looking forward to my new Crystals :star2: ! Thank you :blush: Val

4 Likes

Using or having Amazonite around when sleeping helps with manifesting your dreams & desires!

:blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

Color: Blue, Green

Attributes: EMF Block, Mental Clarity, Soothing, Balance Masculine/Feminine, Interpret Situations (both sides), Trauma, Compassion, Anxiety, Aggravation, Intuition

Healing: Heart, Throat, and Third-Eye Chakras, Osteoporosis, Teeth, Calcium Deficiencies, Muscle Spasms, Thyroid, Sinuses, Gout, Alcoholism

:blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

Dislcaimer: not intended as medical substitute or diagnosis

3 Likes