Dress for your Venus sign – Pisces Venus

That’s beautiful. :black_heart: Thank you.

Ooh. I can do Old Hollywood, but a version that’s comfortable for wearing at home or going for walks since I don’t “go out” much. I go to an event that warrants a dress maybe once every two years. :laughing:

Yay! :raised_hands:

You know what… I haven’t even looked into dressing like a Taurus, but I’m looking into my Venus. :laughing: Maybe I’ll browse the basics section. Besides, the planetary ruler of Taurus is Venus anyway, right? :thinking:

Lace dresses, especially black lace dresses are very Taurean. – How to Dress Like a Taurus

That explains why all my dresses are both black and lace. :laughing:

Venus is a planet that’s all about confidence and feeling good, so if you don’t feel good in what you’re wearing, then don’t wear it

And I guess that’s why I basically wear all black and avoid pink. I just wear what makes me feel good. :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

Hmm… I’ll have to think on that! I’ve honestly never really been comfortable in any sort of clothing :laughing: like right now my staples have been my leggings and my Nightmare Before Christmas sweater - mainly because it’s cold and I don’t have any other clothes to really wear :woman_shrugging: I’ll have to make a whole Pinterest board for clothing inspiration!

9 Likes

:rofl: I know I have a Stellium with Scorpio :scorpius: & 1 with Libra :libra: which happens to be where my Venus :astrology_venus: is :laughing:

That Scorpio though… it runs deep :joy:

9 Likes

@stavroula |Time|Aspect|Position|
| — | — | — |
|01:58 pm|Moon Semi Sextile Venus
☽ ⚺ :female_sign:|Moon 3° Capricorn 21′
Venus 3° Aquarius 21′| :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel: :pentagram:

9 Likes

How fun! I am a virgo venus… google says…

If your Venus is in Virgo you are drawn to style keywords like earthy, minimalistic, simple, and flowy . It’s a very natural aesthetic – but always look put together and classy.

I see it and I don’t! I do love some flowy things, but my body type looks better in things that are tailored (despite my deep love for romantic and flowy) and I often opt for bright colors and patterns.

Some of my very favorite outfits though do give an earthy vibe and most of my things are kind of minimalist and simple… but if it’s not comfortable, I’m not wearing it.

10 Likes

See this is where I’m running into the issue while looking for inspiration :laughing: I’m also a Virgo Venus and my body type is most definitely not like what I see on Pinterest. I carry extra weight on my body and I’m shaped like a pear :pear: so it’s hard for me to see myself in these outfits :joy:

9 Likes

@MeganB @AileyGrey

The first rule in whatever fashion is one: wear only what makes you feel comfortable!
You should wear the clothes, not the other way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For me is more like approching the colors and the overall aesthetic than wearing the exact clothes of the pictures. As you said we all have diffrent body types and we should cater to that before all.
(if you like I can make a post about bodytypes and other non witchy fashion-y stuff if you would like more info)

Now for the Virgo Venuses the first things is comfort and practicality and indeed minimalism and simplicity - that can mean from wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to a -90’s inspired suit . The key is to always look put together with out being austere (that is a capricorn thing)

Some examples from the very simple to classy one

via nypost

from cottoncasherecathair

pinterest

db80a7c7a154da8f9a75e965b1020e3f
via pinterest

Hmm have you ever tried tailored culottes? They are usualy made from flowy fabric, but can look very structured when they are well made

Something like that

via etsy

I hope I have helped :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

That makes sense. I’ve never really been into fashion or certain things like that, so learning what each fashion style means and looks like is part of the process for me :laughing: thank you for your help!

9 Likes

No worries! It took me a lot of time to get into fashion. In my family we were a bit like “if it is clean it is fashionable” :rofl:
Many hundreds years later, I got into anime, cosplay and then I discovered japanese street fashion, that sparked the whole thing. Also, I am lucky to have made a friend who is a stylist and the whole thing matured from alternative styles to the general thing. - She is the one with the virgo venus actually :rofl: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

haha well that sounds amazing! I’m sure I’ll have to pick your brain when I end up getting into all of this. I’m working on losing weight and gaining muscle first, so a new wardrobe has to wait :joy:

9 Likes

[quote=“stavroula, post:27, topic:50055”]
Hmm have you ever tried tailored culottes?
[/quote].

Ummm, I have not but now I think I might need to!
I have not but now I think I might need to

10 Likes