Dress for your Venus sign – Pisces Venus

In the fashion world there lots of ways to help you find what suits you (colors, aesthetics, shapes etc.) but during the research for the fashion challenge I stumbled upon a new one - How to dress according to your Venus sign.

So, does that work? It is yet not proven scientifically. However, as we know, Venus represents our values, finances, romance, personal taste and aesthetics; so, the closer we are in tune with our natal Venus, the easier we can attract abundance, partners and generally feel in harmony with ourselves.

If you don’t know in which sign your Venus is, you can find it here – no need to know the time of birth 1986 Venus Planetary Aspect | 1986 Venus Astrological Aspect

Every time Venus transits to a new sign, I will post fashion advice for the respected sign! Since Venus is now at Pisces let’s see some Piscean inspo.

But first, Venus in Pisces…
The last sign of the zodiac, the Pisces spirit is mystical and ethereal. Although Pisces energy can be hard to contain (after all, the ocean is boundless), Venus absolutely adores dwelling in this sign. In fact, Venus is considered “exalted” in Pisces, meaning that in this sign, Venus is functioning at its highest vibration. Pisces Venus finds beauty in absolutely everything and is particularly drawn to creative pursuits such as music and art. For these lovers, romance is deeply spiritual. Venus in Your Birth Chart: How the Planet of Love Affects You | Allure
More info Venus in Pisces: Romantic, Intuitive, Gentle | Tarot.com

εικόνα
via here

εικόνα
via pinterest

And then the Pisces colors…

Pisces: Deep blue and sea
If you were a mermaid marveling at the sea life around you, what color would bind it all together? Yes, a deep-sea blue and perhaps even lighter shades of seafoam green when you catch a glimpse of the sun gleaming through the magical waters. While a deep-blue powers your imaginative mind keeping your focus inward, seafoam green helps you channel your deepest desires in the most magical ways, helping you dive deep within and create outward. The zodiac signs’ colours: These are the shades that bring out the best in you | Vogue India

εικόνα
via pinterest

εικόνα
via pinterest

Combining the two together…

The way a Piscean Venus is advised to dress should express a soft and light feminine energy. A romantic, aethereal sweet – candy floss like vibe.
Choose delicate and flowy fabrics like chiffon and silk can be a great choice or a soft sheer fabric with lace and/ or embroidery details. You can also embrace ruffles on your clothes. The jewelry can be dainty, like pearl earrings and bracelets. Your pallet is usually pastel tones (pinks, lavender) and oceanic colors (blues, greens, white). If you want pattens opt for something like roses.
If you like make up your go to is the clean aesthetic, dewy skin and shiny lips

εικόνα
via here

εικόνα
via here

εικόνα
via shoplook

via harpersbazaar

εικόνα
via facebook

via Landing

via deerdoll

via aestheticclothes

εικόνα
via orezoria

via starsignstyle

via instagram

via loveshackfancy

• And here are some suggestions for the men

via gq.com

via pinterest

via pinterest

via pinterest

via pinterest

via terrihofford

via pinterest

via outfittrends

See you after the 25th of April, with part 2 and Aries Venus :aries: :astrology_venus:

13 Likes

Oh, I’ve heard of this recently, too. My Venus is in Virgo, so I’ve got a while before you get there :laughing: I look forward to it!

10 Likes

It seems to show two signs for each day. How do we pick the right one? :astonished:

10 Likes

Ohhh I think for that case then you might need your time of birth. Mine only has one aspect listed.

10 Likes

Ohh. The other one is for Lilith, so I can disregard that. :laughing: I only have one then. Don’t mind me. :face_with_peeking_eye:

10 Likes

Hah it is ok! You choos the one that says Venus indeed! SO, where is your sign? :star_struck:

11 Likes

My Venus is in Cancer, as are my Sun, Mercury and Lilith :sparkling_heart:

Vogue India says:

It’s white and blush all the way to the finish line for you. You are a moonchild and Mama Moon’s very own white will work its magic with you while helping you channel those zen vibes to think and communicate with clarity. Blush tones help you keep your heart wide open and also wear it on your sleeve in true Cancerian style.

Hmmm, maybe I could start dressing with the Moon :thinking:
Getting lighter while she’s closer to her fullness and darker when she’s declining :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love alternating between light and dark anyway :revolving_hearts:
Thank you for this post @stavroula :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

:libra:

[How to dress according to your Venus sign — ASHLINA KAPOSTA]

If your Venus is in Libra you are influenced by the preppy aesthetic. Your looks are timeless, but you like to experiment but nothing is too over the top or dramatic. Your style is classic and feminine and gravitate towards more neutral colors like beige, white, gray, black, white. The “Old Money” aesthetic would be a pretty close representation of your personal style. Your looks are calming and give you an “approachable” vibe. Outfits ideas could be a pleated mini skirt with a tie and blazer, polo shirts, or an elegant shirt dress. – https://www.stylight.co.uk/Magazine/Fashion/Dressing-For-Your-Venus-Sign/

I do like the preppy aesthetic. :face_with_peeking_eye: Pleated mini skirts were my thing for years and years. I would often wear a tie and casual blazer to university paired with skinny jeans and knee-high boots. And I have been known to wear a shirt dress with a thick belt around the waist. :thinking: Interesting how accurate that is.

10 Likes

You talking about the moon makes me want to say that I’m going through my first colour phase. :smile: And I bring it up also because I think it’s somewhat Lilith-inspired, as that colour happens to be red. :heart:

10 Likes

It says for me

If your Venus is in Cancer (feminine, soft, cozy, comforting)

She is always going to have the best home to hang out in, as she is the ultimate hostess. Always dressed cozy and comfortable with that ‘pour a cup of tea and stay a while’ energy.

This girl will wear a cozy sweater even to the beach, her favorite place to be. think a chunky, light weight cardigan & cozy carry all tote.

It’s funny, I love wearing cute and cozy cardigans, especially light pink ones… :smile_cat:
I always wear a collar, and it’s the cutest pink one with a heart too :revolving_hearts:
Love serving tea, coffee or cacao and something sweet, and making people comfortable :smiling_face:
I’m the kind of girl who will love to have you overnight and give you a massage and cuddle if that’s okay :revolving_hearts:
Now I know where it all comes from :blush:

Sounds beautiful~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wowza, a cancer stellium? No wonder then that you have intuitive abilities :crystal_ball:

Truth to be told, when I was reading through the signs, it seemed to me that Cancer and Pisces venus have lot of stuff in common, but the cancer one feels more girly girl and relaxed.

Apart from blush you can also try white, gray and baby blue and their darker version. Also if you can try sparkly everything :sparkles:

9 Likes

yeah it kind of does :crazy_face: but also for some reason libra gives me rococo and old hollywood luxury vibes

like here

And that for me is expected as Libra is ruled by Venus, so the planet feels like home and can express itself :hibiscus:

Also, let me welcome you to the red-haired gang :partying_face:

9 Likes

One of my friend has Virgo venus, so I had to do some mini research wanting or not, I could feel her threatening aura around me otherwise :crazy_face: :rofl:

Think of practical, timeless and comfortable clothing in earthy colours

9 Likes

Yes~ :blush: :revolving_hearts:
When I first saw it, I was like wow, now that matches my extreme sensitivity! :sweat_smile:

Makes sense, I’ve had so many beautiful heart to heart chats with Pisces girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
These sound like moon colors which makes sense :crescent_moon: :white_heart:
And I love my glitter :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Ohhhh this is so exciting - what a fun activity, @stavroula! :star_struck:

My Venus isn’t in Pisces (looks like mine is in Libra - cheers Libra-Venus buddy @starborn :raised_hands: ) but I am loving some of these outfits you’ve shared! :heart_eyes:

I understand the appeal and power of dressing according to one’s Venus zodiac sign, but perhaps one could also benefit from taking some fashion advice from the sign Venus is currently in too? Because I’m really loving some of these outfits (and the colors! Love the pastels :purple_heart: ) :grin:

Thank you so much, @stavroula! I’m looking forward to seeing the fashion of Aries in Venus soon too :aries: :sparkles: :astrology_venus:

10 Likes

Glitter and bling bling is everything! :mirror_ball:

That is a lovely idea! Why not? Or maybe a compination of styles? That would be intresting, especially if the natal and the transit one have completly different aesthetics :rofl:

According to vedic astrology you have until the 25th of April to try :face_with_hand_over_mouth: because then everything turns gangsta :sunglasses: :aries:

9 Likes

I have Venus in Scorpio :person_shrugging:, I’m useless at stargazing :rofl:

9 Likes

9 Likes

oh, hello sexy! Black black and black again :black_heart: Actually it has many similarities with the Aries one, just tad bit more depressed xD

@john1 you got the experimental one, you can mixmatch garments with ease and make it work somehow.

9 Likes

That is so weird, all I wear is black, an instinctive Venus Scorpio :grin:. :green_heart:

8 Likes