Dual Challenge Entry- Water and Fire

Dual Wielding Challenge

Hello All, here to share my journey of personal exploration of the Dual Wielding of Water and Fire. Phew, what a journey it was. :sunglasses:

I chose the last grid with the red crystals to work with (it felt crisper, pun intended :upside_down_face:) and charged an extra Charoite to carry with me. I really tried to honour my sensitive nervous system and chose gentler crystals than is normally associated with these elements, especially fire.

Heads up, I’m not accustomed to writing so much and having to put my feels/thoughts into words, so I hope that it makes some sort of sense. I did a hard edit (just look at that table :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and decided not to include my notes on the qualities and similarities of the two elements. This exercise was focus on my struggle, ooops, I mean relationship with :fire: :fire_extinguisher: .

Cheers,
Janis

ps please let me know if there is a better way to upload .doc files. sorry for the blurriness
page 1.pdf (257.6 KB)

18 Likes

Beautiful work, I know it’s not easy to try to work with something negative experiences have made you extremely sensitized against, it takes pretty deep inner work just to get past that. But once you do it’s so freeing isn’t it, to be able to reclaim that power to help you instead of hurting you. Even if it still may not be your favorite thing now it has less hold over you. :heart: :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Ooh, I love it! They both came out beautifully!!! :heart_eyes:
@CelestiaMoon I love your insight! :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you , @CelestiaMoon. Your wise words indicate that you are familiar with reclaiming power. :heart: :black_heart: :heart:

Yes, it is freeing. It’s like I’ve gotten new glasses, then I really struggled seeing clearly with the new prescription, got headaches, and then realized that I can see better even though what I’ve been looking at hasn’t changed. :sunglasses:

This challenge was very cathartic.
Cheers,
Janis

6 Likes

Thank you @christina4. I had not worked with charoite for some time now and very pleased to find my back to them. :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

I loved your choice of using a Hexagram :star_of_david:. The book I’m reading makes several references to it as symbol and representation of the Macrocosm.

Beautiful grid!

What you did works just fine! :+1: Another way would be saving it (exporting) as a PDF which you can also upload to the Forum.

5 Likes

I’m in awe, @janis- this is beautiful crystal grid work! :star_struck: CelestiaMoon already said it perfectly, but I also think that it really is brave and impressive of you to tackle something that you had such strong negative connotations with.

(And haha I’m glad your son could help you with the term “dual wielding”! It does indeed come from own gamer background :laughing: :+1:)

You did a fantastic job with this spellwork! Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures and also your journals and thoughts throughout the process. You overcame this challenge with amazing grace and skill- I hope that by seeking balance with one of your favorite and one of least favorite forces helped you to add something new to your practice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great job and thanks again for sharing! :ocean::fire::sparkles:

6 Likes

Wow, those grids look awesome! Way to go!

4 Likes

Thanks for the sharing the connection of the Hexagram with the Macrocosm @Francisco. I’m seeing them everywhere now, lol I’m not familiar with term but have pondering the micro-macro of patterns in our small natural world-cosmos like fractals. :thinking:

Good to know that I can upload PDFs.
Cheers,
Janis

5 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria. :heart_decoration: Certainly a challenge that keeps giving! I am still learning and processing and giving daily thanks to the fire around me and within me. It’s brought me closer to understanding the subtleties of the element of the South. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire:

All your support it much appreciated. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Wow, lovely work @janis that is pretty deep. I had chosen fire and water also but I did mine as a prayer/spell, different ways of using the same elements. Beautiful Janis.

3 Likes

I’m an HSP, so your share really hits home. I absolutely love this. Thank you so much for sharing! I believe that even the gift of sharing our feeling in writing can be an exhausting experience. Therapeutic, yes, but still exhausting…in a good way. :heartpulse:

3 Likes