Earth appreciation poem

I have been listening to the introduction to grounding meditation on this lovely site and enjoying the benefits of connecting with the Earth, so I came up with this little devotional for her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :earth_africa:

Sweet, soft Earth
So cold on the surface, but so warm inside
You are always there, pulling me close
Cradling me like your child that I am
So much bigger than I, you can take my worries
To you they’re like a droplet in one of your vast seas
You are my safe haven
And in your lush forests I find peace
You have given me the gift of life
And this beautiful body
Like I breathe in I will receive it and be grateful
And like I breathe out I will one day give it back to you
With all the wonderful times we will have had together
I will once all share with you

12 Likes

Beautiful job @CelestiaMoon! I really like it, thank you for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes

Great job! Very nice work, you go girl!

5 Likes

Gorgeous, @CelestiaMoon! :clap::heart_eyes: We are blessed to hear your devotional- thank you so much for sharing it! :earth_americas:

4 Likes

Beautiful. Wonderful words. So calm, heartfelt, and peaceful they paint a lovely picture. Well done. Thank you for sharing your talent.

4 Likes

Thank you for your encouraging words, you beautiful souls! :heart: @Susurrus @Amethyst @BryWisteria @berta The words came straight from my heart after I had done my grounding last night and due to some past experiences that makes it so much harder to share them but I’m happy I did! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You did a wonderful job & I’m happy your ritual went well.

I just took a shower and then had a semi ritual. My witchy items are in a box that is in my closet, but the closet is home to Christmas gifts that haven’t been wrapped or anything. Of course, the gifts are put on top of the box. So I made due with what I had readily available on my altar and shelves. I made a witch’s ball for all the things I would like in the coming new year. Love, prosperity. tranquility, spirituality, happiness, luck… all the good things. I have it hanging by my bed.

I hope you have a good day! Thank you again for sharing!

5 Likes

One thing that made me fall in love with witchcraft is how adaptable it is, there’s really no limit to where you can get to with a little creativity! I hope you have a good day too Krissie, and may you get all that and more the coming year! :heart:

4 Likes

Your poem is very beautiful :heart: thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This is a beautiful poem @CelestiaMoon! ! I can really see the imagery and feel the devotion in your words.

Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes