Earth Descent Meditation

Earth Descent - Find about 7 minutes in your day today where you will not be disturbed so that you can fully experience this Earth Descent. Scripted by mindfulness exercises. Pieced together by Moi :smiley: Special thanks to my very good friend, Chris Bucker, Voice and on-camera actor.

Do you practice meditation? Do you find it challenging? Do you enjoy it? Do you hate it?

Some days are easier for me than others. I try to practice meditation at least once per day…even if it’s only for a few minutes.

5 Likes

I also try to meditate at least once a day- and some times are certainly easier than others! :sweat_smile: Guided meditations like this are so helpful for days when focus is hard to find :person_in_lotus_position:

Absolutely gorgeous meditation, @SilverBear! And the clips you choose are so beautiful and relaxing :two_hearts: Thanks so much for sharing! :pray:

Thank you. I know in these videos I usually tell people to close their eyes, but sometimes a soft gaze works well too…hence the calming clips in this one. This one was a bit longer too so I thought maybe some calm visual effects would help set the tone. :slight_smile:

1 Like