El día de los muertos

Hello everyone

Today is el día de los muertos, a time for remembering and honouring loved ones who have passed. I have created a short video showing how you can use today to honour those who are no longer with us on the physical plane.

Blessed be

Alan

11 Likes

What a lovely video, Alan! Thank you for sharing this. :black_heart:

8 Likes

This is a so nice @Cosmic_Curiosity. There is always

… I am told by one of my friends from Michoacán that the heart of this celebration takes place in Pátzcuaro I would love to visit some day.

Incidentally, we use to celebrate Tomb Sweeping Day in which all the families would head to the hillsides to clean and decorate their family gravesites. There’d be fireworks, incense, standby firetrucks dotting the countryside. That’s why I’d like to go to Pátzcuaro – the energy that is raised during these communal events is truly magical.

Thanks for sharing this video!

9 Likes

That would be a really fantastic experience.

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Cosmic_Curiosity

I have had several losses each year since 2021. This is a great video for them :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Beautiful video, @Cosmic_Curiosity- there are some really lovely celebration ideas here, all with some peaceful music and lovely images and videos. A pleasure to watch!

Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a nice día de los muertos :pray: :heart::candle:

7 Likes