Elemental Dragon Invocation Ritual

Below is a dragon calling invocation ritual that I found online. This is the one I used last night to invite the Elemental Dragons into my circle.
J’Karrah EbonDragon doesn’t specify which oils or incenses to use, but I plan to use Dragon’s Blood in the future. If anyone has any other suggestions for what I can use, I’d love to hear them!

Dragon Invocation Ritual
By J’Karrah EbonDragon

I recommend that this ritual be performed at least once a month. Arrange your altar with a small votive candle, a pinch of salt, spiritual oil, and incense.

Light the candle, sprinkle with a little salt and place 9-13 drops of oil carefully on the candle.

Light the incense.

Face the altar and raise your hands in salute. Say: ”Hail to the Great Dragon of the Spiritual Realms, those who rule over all!
I greet you this day in honor, strength and joy!
Cleanse my body; mind and spirit that I may bring honor and glory to my clan, to dragon kind, and to myself as I go about my daily activities.

Face the East, Say:
“Hail to the Great Dragon of the East, you who control the Element of Air,
Bless me this day with inspiration, mental clarity, and a keen mind!”

Face the South, Say:
“Hail to the Great Dragon of the South, you who control the Element of Fire,
Bless me this day with passion, strength, and courage!”

Face the West, Say:
“Hail to the Great Dragon of the West, you who control the Element of Water,
Bless me this day with transformation, tranquility, and self-honor!”

Face the North, Say:
“Hail to the Great Dragon of the North, you who control the Element of Earth,
Bless me this day with stability, insight, and prosperity in all things!”

Return to the center and say:
“Great Dragons, those who have joined with me in peace and trust, I thank you for your guidance, your love and your friendship. I will always strive to be worthy of all three! So mote it be!”

18 Likes

@Kasandra
Will defenetly give it a try.
I was born in the year of the wood dragon(Aries).
I have great respect and feel fascinated by dragons.
I was about to ask the purpose, but just checked the end of your post👍
Thanks

8 Likes

I ordered dragon’s blood powder and am waiting for it to come. I plan make dragon’s blood ink. You might write you rite in Dragon’s blood ink after you consecrate and or bless it. You can also burn DB incense, it smells heavenly.

6 Likes

This is a lovely ritual- something doable as part of a morning/evening cleansing routine. I love how the dragons are invoked, drawing on both directions and elements :compass: :blush:

Thanks so much for sharing this, @Kasandra! :dragon_face: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing, Stephanie! This invocation feels so balanced and invigorating at the same time :relieved:

I like the idea of a dragon’s blood ritual and I really appreciate you sharing your Dragon Wisdom with us!! :dragon:

6 Likes

Dragon’s blood, like selenite is exotic and mesmerizing. The scent is sensual and joyful. Unfortunately the dragons blood tree is becoming threatened by climate changes and over harvesting. I hope humanity wakes up before our children and grandchildren miss out on the miracle of this Eden called Earth.

5 Likes