Elemental Fire Spray! šŸ”„

I am on FIRE! haha - see what I did there? :rofl:
I am Loving these videos! Iā€™ve learned so much and have enjoyed piecing them together.

Do you work with the Elementals? Here is a little information about Elemental Fire and a nice little spray and imbuing chant to go along with it.

Enjoy! :fire:

9 Likes

Great job with the video.

I need to start an inventory of essential oils! I donā€™t have any! I would love to make this spray and the Elemental Water. I will have to research where to get these essential oils and start getting some.

Thank you so much for making the video for us!

3 Likes

Thanks! I love the elemental series!! You do a wonderful job making these!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I get my oils from vitacost.com

I try to stick with Now Foods brand.

The price is right and they are GMP certified and a very ethical company

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much for the link! I will look into it now!

2 Likes

I love these video series! Very creative! :fire: Thanks for the correspondences too!

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: I am working on AIR next! :wind_face:

2 Likes

This video is especially awesome! Iā€™m getting some amber spray bottles and witch hazel (is that used as a carrier?). I have all the essential oils (big collection). Thank you again. You make being a witch FUN!

2 Likes

Awesome video, @SilverBear! :grin::fire: This is perfect right now- itā€™s so hot out there with the sun, I think itā€™s high time for some fire magic! :sun_with_face:

The volcanoes in your video reminded me that the Roman Festival Vulcanalia honoring the god of forges, volcanoes, and fire is coming up on August 23rd! :volcano: You really timed this video perfectly- thanks so much as always for sharing your knowledge! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The witch hazel is actually used to ā€œkeep the scentā€ in the air longer than if you just
used plain old water. The distilled water, in this case would be the ā€œcarrierā€ or the ā€˜diluterā€™ in this situation. I loved making these videos! Was something different for me to do - plus I was kind-of-sort-of hiding allergy eyes when I wanted to make the first video LOL

My allergies feel better now, but I had to make them all look and feel the same since I wanted it to be a series of videos on the elementals. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh never heard of that. Thanks for sharing!

Itā€™s been hot here tooā€¦weā€™ve had zero rain and are under fire warningsā€¦and we arenā€™t allowed to water our lawns or anythingā€¦water ban too! Ugh! I need to do a rain dance or something lol.

3 Likes

I wish I could send you some of my water! :pensive::droplet::sweat_drops::ocean:

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation of the purpose of the water and witch hazel. I am just learning aromatherapy and I am used to thinking about carrier oils. But, you are exactly right, water does dilute and ā€œcarryā€ the oils as well! When you are learning something new it is easy to focus on one concept without thinking through the process logically. Your feedback helps.

3 Likes

How nice!! So love your Videos @SilverBear I think I need to catch up on all, where does time go??

3 Likes

Yeah @roxanne where you been sister? Lots of videos and I have a super one releasing on Monday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear your allergies have improved! Sniffles and sneezes all day is no fun at all :sneezing_face: Hopefully they all finished for the season :+1:

Ohhh goodness- it sounds serious! I hope some rain (or at the very least some cooling weather) comes your way soon :cloud_with_rain: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

1 Like