Encouragement for Hurricane

I just wanted to say I’m saying special prayers to those who live in Florida (MeganB, et. al.)and the Southern US.
Take heart, get water supply & food. Stock up on essentials.
Be safe, be blessed
My Love
Garnet

10 Likes

We’re preparing over here since we’re on the west side of Florida – the cone keeps tilting back and forth between coming directly over us and going more west. We’re definitely keeping an eye on it but if I disappear for a few days you know why :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Stay safe & be careful!.. :people_hugging: dials father’s phone number:grin:

6 Likes

I call forth to all the elements
Air :dash: be gentle and please during this hurricane
Water calm the storms
Ether calm my mind body and soul every soul will be okay
Fire :fire: burn the negative thoughts and feelings
Over all bless earth and the earthly beings
Jeannie

8 Likes

@MeganB
@Susurrus
@Jeannie1
:umbrella:, :leaves:, :kiss:
Garnet

7 Likes

Only because I brought it up… I did call my Dad. They are okay & prepared for the storm. :smiling_face: I did tell him that I will check in on him throughout the week too. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Adding in my prayers as well- hopefully the storm will pass quickly and any damage will be very minimal! :pray::heart:

Stay safe to anyone in the storm’s path! :candle:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the prayers :pray: I’ve got us all in my workings, too. I’ll be doing my own storm prep later tomorrow evening :cyclone: the track for the storm has changed again and it’s headed right over the top of me (potentially – the cone is all the different paths it could take) and I’m anticipating losing power Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at least.

6 Likes

I would like to add my thoughts and energies that you are safe and completely unscathed as the storm passes quickly!

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: finally going to be able to gas up the car tomorrow. Everything else we have already gotten from our yearly hurricane supply run. We were actually not expecting to use it this year! I intend to do a protection spell tomorrow for our home and for the area in general. -sigh- I thought leaving Louisiana and South Florida would lessen this routine drill!

6 Likes

Oh geez and you’re way more coastal than we are! Adding the list of names in the thread for tomorrows protection spell if you all don’t mind.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.