Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— Aug 14th

You do an amazing job. Safe travels & I hope things happen the way you have envisioned & with some extra blessings. Thank you so much.

5 Likes

Safe travels! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Blessed be and safe travels!

5 Likes

Travel safely and take good care of yourself.

6 Likes

Thank you! :pray: I am here safe and and Iā€™m about to meet someone very important to me.

(As a reminder please donā€™t mention our names together unless itā€™s in A Sacred Space - something the Energy Exchange is certainly not.)

This Circle will remain open for the next two weeks as I am away on travel. Please be sure to provide updates for all of us here or on the wiki. Blessings to all of you. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Hi everyone Id love for some good vibes, healing, prayers, etc to be sent over to my grandma who just found out yesterday that she has COVID. Thankfully she has been vaccinated for several months now but she got it from the assisted living place she is at. Everyone there has been under lockdown for a while and now she has to quarantine herself. @praecog29 added me to this along with the wiki forum

7 Likes

@praecog29 so glad you arrived safely Ben! Best of luck and sending lots of love to you both! Have fun and send us lots of pictures! Iā€™m green with envy at the thought of what awesome ingredients you could find and forage there :thinking::green_heart::revolving_hearts:

@Missa Iā€™ll light a candle when I go into meditation in just a few minutes and pray for you and your grandmother. Sending lots of light your way

:star: Update on my situationā€¦ Still no call on the job. Iā€™m taking it as a sounding ā€œnoā€ but I have some salt charged in the blue moon, blue moon water and blue :large_blue_circle: blue moon oil that I intend to put to work in the very near future to try again. In the meantime I got a text from my ex husband (2nd not current) asking me if I could watch his child a few hours 5 days a week for a little extra cash so he and her mother could work. Itā€™s a rather sticky situation but given he and I have been best friends for almost 12 years and remained best friends after the divorce I have agreed to do it. Itā€™s been a long time since I had a 2 year old in the house so I should probably start practicing again :joy:
As for my divorce Iā€™ve managed to break contact with Justin after 2 cord cutting rituals (given he says he doesnā€™t want to be involved with this baby either) and while Iā€™m sad Iā€™m holding up fairly well as far as holding my ground goes. Today in my best efforts to stay busy Iā€™m cleaning my house, revamping my altars and attempting to get as many of my herbs and oils bottled and the herbs out of bags so I can be more organized which is something I have not been for quite sometime now.:star:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @phoenix_dawn I super appreciate it :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I hope you are well & please know over the last 2 days I have kept you in my thoughts @robin77 & @phoenix_dawn. & everyone in :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

@Susurrus so far so good where Iā€™m at. Weā€™re starting to get a lot of wind here but no rain yet. Theyā€™re saying we could see up to 15 inches of rain and possible tornadoes. When hurricane Fred hit it spawned 29 tornadoes and damaged a lot of northern Alabama and we were without power for a week. Some people were out longer than that with no cell coverage gas prices were through the roof from people trying to keep generators running out area in particular was blocked off by law enforcement and you had to have a special arm band to get in and out of the area. I remember right after the tornadoes cleared coming up on a man while we were trying to help neighbors and he was asking for a ride because he had just helped first responders retrieve a 2 year old who was critically injured from a tree it was terrifying. Iā€™ll keep everyone posted on how weā€™re doing as much as possible. Iā€™ve been pretty emotional thinking about @pedros10 and @robin77 because they were in the paths of a direct hit :sob: Iā€™ve been praying non stop and have my LED candle going beside my protection spell. Which I believe Iā€™m going to repeat momentarily for safe measure

7 Likes

I hope @pedros10 has been safe & I will send some extra prayer his way along with @robin77. Iā€™m happy to hear that you are doing well.

7 Likes

Over her in Puerto Rico things are good. :blush:

9 Likes

So glad to hear it @pedros10

7 Likes

Thanks goodness. Yā€™all donā€™t need another hit after the last bit one.

6 Likes

As a reminder, this circle will remain open for two more weeks while Iā€™m away. Blessings to all of you!

6 Likes

Continued healing love & light for everyone is currently in need on & off the Exchange. I lit a white & black candle tonight & have healing-type scents in my diffuser. (Bergamot & Ylang ylang).

A little update about my situation, we canceled our trip to GA when my brotherā€™s girlfriend tested positive for Covid. About 3 days later so did he. I was heartbroken that both of the trips we had planned were canceled but there are blessings all around me. My brother canā€™t be deployed while he is out with Covid, so he is still stateside & recovering very well.

I am doing better. I am able to get some things done & start doing things that I was doing before everything happened. So I guess things are settling down. I still have more off days or emotional days, but I will take the 1 or 2 good days as long as I need to heal in my own time.

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts & prayers & love & light. :star2: :heart: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes