Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 Aug 14th

1. Welcome
  2. Christina’s Distance Healing Box
  3. Updated Notes (14 Aug 2021) From Praecog29
  4. Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics.

Christina's Distance Healing Box

Christina4 is providing a Distance healing box :gift: - offering loving energy to people that need it. Thank you, Christina, for your heart for the :infinite_roots: Infinite Roots family.

An Updated Note From Praecog29

(If you are on this list, please provide an update. I’ve begun to add dates to requests. Ones that will be ongoing for months will be left alone but others will fall off in the circle on or after two weeks.)

In the past week I have felt love and healing power flowing from my friends in ways I can never fully describe. I have seen how our love within this coven has brought each other peace within the chaos. Members of our online family have even written posts in the last couple of weeks about lives being saved from certain death thanks to kind words being spoken when they are most needed.

Stand together, Infinite Roots. None of us can bear the weight of the world on our shoulders alone. And that’s the point. We can be crushed or we can be pillars together in a beautiful temple called humanity.

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

• @Abs53
    She has requested support during a transition in her home life.

• @Amethyst
    Good wishes for quick healing in regards to a leg infection.

• @Princess_Tara
    Helps for spiritual counselling.

• @christina4

1. Wisdom regarding choices.
  2. Uncle recently passed away (05 Sept 2021)
  1. Her son needs continued love and light wrapped around him.
  2. Requests support for herself.

@JasmineTheBlueJ
Requests positive energy sent her way. (04 September 2021)

• @Missa
    Grandmother has covid. (28 August 2021)

• @Peaches
    A favorite client of hers is in ICU with covid.
    (Updated 17 August 2021)

• @phoenix_dawn

1. Overwhelmed by life and needs help and relief with money, mental stress, and physical wellbeing.
  2. Private request. (18 August 2021)
  • @Peaches
    S.O. and daughter both hurt their backs. (1 September 2021)

• @NickWick
    Requests spiritual healing.

• @robin77
    Father will be getting a kidney transplant this year.

• @SharonD
    An ongoing concern for her grandchildren as they start school without their dad and their mom works 12 hour nights.

• @Susurrus

1. Requests positivity during this whirlwind in her family’s life.
  2. Private request. (18 August 2021)
8 Likes

Still riding the Rollercoaster :roller_coaster: of my life right now. However, not much has changed recently. If anything happens, I will let everyone know.

Right now I am so very thankful for the ups. Lol :laughing:

5 Likes

Siofra,
I have many ups and downs peaks and valleys, and you are never alone! Thanks for sharing with me siofra! I am very grateful you too, that you are in a good place! We are so Blessed!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1, I really appreciate it. Right now I am in the valley, kind of waiting for what comes next but also taking the time to breathe some cleansing breaths.

5 Likes

I had to take it back to the breath again too, I have too or I will lose myself if I don’t! So glad that you are breathing, and taking care of yourself!
I like what praecog29 Ben said “we can all stand together as a pillar or be crushed by the weight of the world”, That spoke to me! We can all join hands, and unite! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Jeannie

6 Likes

I am still needing the energy for my grand daughters as school will be starting and this is one of many first they are facing this year without their Daddy. Some days are easier than others but I never pictured I would be taking care of two young ones at my age. Most weekdays their mom sees them only an hour or two and they sleep at my house at night because the job my daughter could find is from 3pm until anywhere from 1 to 3 am. It has been both mentally and physically exhausting. I forgot how hard raising kids is!!! My prayers also go out to those others who need them. Blessed Be!!!

7 Likes

I’m adding this request to the circle. It’s a terrible situation but you’re a good grandmother for being there for them.

5 Likes

Absolutely will light a candle for positive love & light @SharonD.

@Jeannie1 I am taking care of myself during the in-between as best that I can. Thank you so much for your support! :heart:

7 Likes

SharonD,
I am sending you healing light your way right know so that you may cope with all of the stressors! :heart: :candle: :heart:
May this light shine through you so you may be a light to your children! May you be protected by this white light and charged up!
Blessed Be :star2:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Little update: they’ve moved my mother in law to a regular hospital room and out of ICU and I suppose she’s showing some signs of improvement with her treatment because she’s off the ventilator and she called my brother in law a couple of days ago and was back to her usual spiteful, nasty toxic demeanor. :woman_shrugging:t3: She’s still waiting on a liver though and I’m still unsure if they plan to do anything about the tumor on her brain right now. I think chemo and pinpoint radiation is all they are doing for now.

Editing because after I posted this my husband called me and said they are sending his mom home today. He sounds hopeful but I have a gut feeling that this is the part where they send her home to make her comfortable because there’s nothing else they can do for her. Between that and hospitals here are filling up fast with the new strain of covid. :mask: I’m not sure how I feel about it all honestly. Obviously I don’t wish death on her but really I’m only upset by the pain it’S causing my husband and brother in law.

@Jeannie1 @Susurrus thank you for the prayers🙏 we need every bit of them

8 Likes

Phoenix_dawn
Well my prayers go out to you, and your mother in law that she gets a liver! It can be so overwhelming to hear this. I will pray for her, and for you! I will put you down in the prayer box! Stay strong :mechanical_arm:!!
Jeannie

7 Likes

My thoughts & & positive energy is with you @phoenix_dawn.

My grandmother had liver cancer that spread to her lungs & brain.

6 Likes

Siofra,
I am sorry Siofra thats too bad! Love :heart: :candle:

Jeannie

7 Likes

Sending Love, Light and Healing Energy to all those in the Energy Exchange Circle this cycle:

:candle: :dove: :heart:

And many thanks as always to @Praecog29 for bringing the coven together to support those in need! :pray:

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

I wanted to share an update on Angel. I spoke with her daughter today and while she is still in ICU, some of her numbers have come up. She will most likely stay there for at least another week but her girl says things are lookin up, she just has a long recovery road ahead. Thank you all for the blessings, love and light
:pray: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Great news. Sending lots of love and light

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Peaches- that is wonderful to hear! :heart: May she continue to have a blessed recovery back to full health- so mote it be :pray:

6 Likes

@Peaches I hope she continues to improve

6 Likes

That’s great! I’m so glad for them!

6 Likes

Due to upcoming travel, this circle will run for 4 weeks instead of 2. I’ll remind everyone to please check the list at the end of the 2nd week. I love all of you and no matter what you’re facing, know that you’re not facing it alone.

7 Likes