Distance healing box 🎁

I offer distance healing. I have a distant healing box that offers nothing but loving energy. With permission, I can offer assistance. Just let me know and I’ll add your name. This is what the actual box looks like:

What’s inside are sentimental things, loving herbs, roses, hibiscus, sea shells, crystals,angels, feathers and other natural items I find of value.

I write a list of names, sometimes a healing affirmation, I cleanse the box. Pray over it. Meditate with it sending all types of healing, including golden, white light. After, I place the list inside and I leave the names inside until everyone feels comforted or healed. Every so often, I repeat the process.

35 Likes

This is absolutely stunning and sings with power :black_heart: I’m so grateful to have someone like you looking out for us

10 Likes

You’re too sweet!!! I adore the heck outta you!!! :hibiscus::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

What a beautiful box and idea! Thank you for this.

8 Likes

The box looks like it radiates pure light :heart_eyes: This is such an awesome thing to do :heartpulse:

9 Likes

What a lovely thing to do and a truly awesome idea!

9 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, @Christina4! :heart: I love everything about this- especially the meaningful items you gathered in the box :shell: :hibiscus: :rose: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! So, do I have approval?? That’s a huge thing for me.

9 Likes

You’re welcome :grin::hibiscus:

6 Likes

Ohh wow :heart_eyes: this is so different and I love things with a difference. I have heard of a :dizzy:wish or witches box which I do have but never of this one.

I love it to bits though, very beautiful and unique. So sweet.

7 Likes

Yeppers, with thanks. I’m honored you thought of me!

6 Likes

Sweet C4 that is so generous! I never have asked for help for myself, I’m strong. But I’m having trouble walking, arthritis and a bum knee. Now I don’t want you to lessen your healing for anybody else, but if you can send just a little energy my way, just a tiny bit so I can get back on my feet again. I will send you my Goddess’ favor and blessings. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Absolutely! I’ll add your name to the box in about an hour bc I have a meeting. I hope you feel better soon! :heart: Sending you positive energy!!! :woman_in_lotus_position::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Thank you so much

7 Likes

My god child you are blessed. My legs still hurt but it’s like a miracle.
I’ve asked my Goddess to bless and keep you.
PS: You are now officially my Angel

9 Likes

Don’t overdo it. Maybe do a little more every week or every 2 weeks. Whatever is comfortable with you!

If you have these crystals, I’d suggest holding them in your hands, before you walk. And as you’re walking, place them in your pocket or bra anywhere on you.

Citrine
For self esteem and self confidence

Pyrite
For abundance

Green Aventurine
For the greatest luck ever

Clear Quartz
The master healer, meaning it helps with pretty much anything. Also it amplifies the energies of other crystals.

I leave you with that! But congratulations on what you’ve done already! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::cherry_blossom::tulip:

13 Likes

Please add me to your energy circle. Burning a white candle for you sweet girl.

8 Likes

Absolutely @Garnet you got it!!!

6 Likes

May I borrow some Crystal Healing for thoughts & feelings? Just to help navigate through the feelings I am having. I am not going to fight them anymore, I want to work through them. However, that can be easier said than done at times. I’m doing my best though! Thank you!

8 Likes

I’ve lit a white candle and incense for everyone. I just don’t understand what I did in my life that I’m being blessed with my coven and family.
I don’t deserve you but I love you all.

7 Likes