Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 Nov 7th

1. Welcome
  2. Christina’s Distance Healing Box
  3. Updated Notes (08 November 2021) From Praecog29
  4. Those In Our Circle Over This Month

Welcome

Welcome to the next update from the Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics.

Christina's Distance Healing Box

Christina is providing a Distance healing box :gift: - offering loving energy to people that need it. Thank you, Christina, for your heart for the :infinite_roots: Infinite Roots family.

An Updated Note From Praecog29

Thank you for your :thought_balloon: thoughts and :heart: love. The situation with my daughter is far from resolved :anguished: but the worst is behind us :relieved: and the future is :grin: bright. Speaking of a bright future, it appears the long marthon :running_man:t3: like journey to marrying my bride :bride_with_veil:t3: is becomig more of an olympic sprint.

Selene :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: has been sharing so many blessings! I look back on the incredibly hard two years I faced and I see where I was compared to where I am today. That is because of faith in her and love from you. :pray:t3:

Please remember those on this list. If you are not on this list, I don’t add people that haven’t specifically requested it. Another way to be added is to say yes when someone else in the forum asks you if you want to be on the list.

There is real, life changing power in this Circle. :purple_circle: It may not be immediate, as the case was with me, but it is effective. Blessings to you all.

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Month

1. Good wishes for quick healing in regards to a leg infection.
  2. Her friend, Lorraine, sees the doctor about health issues on November 4th.
  1. Her son needs continued love and light around him.
  2. Requests support for herself.
  • @phoenix_dawn
    Moving forward with life with renewed resolve.

• @NickWick
    Requests spiritual healing.

• @robin77
    Father will be getting a kidney transplant this year. Update! Transplant moved to later due to successful surgery and radiation therapy.

• @SharonD
    Ongoing concern for her grandchildren staying with her.

6 Likes

Hello Ben @praecog29

Please add my energy requests:

1. Doing spiritual healing
  2. Doing Reiki healing
4 Likes

Thank you Ben for the update. Happy that there is positive progress on your end. I will keep everyone on the list in my thoughts and create a list of names for my morning candles.
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

I can see you’ve been added to the wiki, @Princess_Tara- wishing you all the best with your healing efforts! :heart:

I’m glad things are looking bright for you, @praecog29- you continue to be in my thoughts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much for putting this list together and keeping the power of the Circle going strong.

Wishing love, light, and healing energy to all those on the list this month

:candle: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

I wish may @praecog29 all wishes come true. Stay happy always.

4 Likes

I will remember everyone on the list with my daily ritual! Thank you! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I will remember all of you on the list while doing my morning daily ritual :hugs:

5 Likes

Yay! I keep on meaning to update y’all on Lorraine and I keep on forgetting. Yay to me for remembering today. LOL.

Lorraine had her doctor’s appointment but despite having migraines, brain fog, joint and muscle pain and not being able to get out of bed some days there is “nothing” wrong with her. So said the doctor and she is the best so she must be right.

She’s really upset and discouraged and I don’t blame her. She’s decided there’s nothing doctors can do for her so she’s not continuing her quest for a diagnosis. So if y’all could keep her in your prayers I’d appreciate it.

6 Likes

I will keep her in my morning candles with positive energy being sent. I’m about to do that now! :hugs: I will also continue to keep you in there too @Amethyst for continued healing & forward progression! :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m slowly getting better but I worry about Lorraine. I think she has chronic fatigue syndrome but none of her doctors have confirmed it or anything. So she’s just really discouraged right now. Add in that her young daughter may be getting a diagnosis of lupus she’s really needing the energy. Thank you again!

6 Likes

Goodness, I have been down that road. I will light her a personal candle :candle: I know how hard that can be on a person. AND you deserve just as much positive energy & healing. Don’t ever think differently. :hugs:

6 Likes

Aww, thank you, my dear! You are a true friend!

7 Likes

This circle will be closed later today, the 5th, and a new one will be started. Special announcements concerning the future of the wiki and circle will be made this month. Blessings to you!

4 Likes