Distance healing box 🎁

Absolutely love :two_hearts: I’m on my way out the door but as soon as I get home. You have my word!!!

5 Likes

I love you too :sparkling_heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Be safe & I will talk to you soon!

5 Likes

This definitely warms me up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: really love the lit candle and incense healing you are sending my way @Garnet. Really thankful

Blessed Be :dizzy:

7 Likes

Aww, that’s sweet of you. Thank you so much, dear heart!

5 Likes

Are there any other suffering people who need to be added to the healing box???

7 Likes

Sweet girl, my knees always need your attention.
Much love, Garnet

6 Likes

@christina4 Can you add my mom to the healing box?? She gets headaches all the time
thank you so much :heart:

6 Likes

Of course I will add you @Garnet and @wasantha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Christina, this is so beautiful!! Thank you for your kind heart and soul!:purple_heart:

6 Likes

I enjoy helping others!! The feeling of satisfaction fulfills me. :relaxed::sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi, can you add me please? :blush:

6 Likes

Absolutely!! I hope that whatever it is that’s wrong or bothering you heals and soon!! Sending healing white light and positive vibes to you! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

C4? Always add my poor old knees? :mask:

6 Likes

You’re already in there. Once you’re in, you’re in. :blush::two_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome so much :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Love you much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I did take the old one out and I made a more specific one pertaining to your knees, just now. I’m working on taking the old ones out/that no longer need healing and placing new in.

6 Likes

I am going over who needs healing and who is healed that’s already in my distance healing box. If you’d like healing, add my name with a @ symbol. Or if you’d like to be removed, do the same and tell me.

I’m doing this every couple of weeks due to the box being quite full at times. Although I could definitely just say heal the world and all in it on one paper. Lol

7 Likes