Distance healing box 🎁

@christina4 please keep me :two_hearts: :parrot:

7 Likes

Siofra, love and strength to you!

7 Likes

Who or what told that you don’t deserve good people in your life?

7 Likes

It depends on the day, if I feel good> No one. If I feel bad, my entire childhood. But I’m OK. Thanks for asking.

7 Likes

@christina4 this is a beautiful box and a brilliant idea.
-much love and many blessings

7 Likes

@christina4 and yes please I would love to be in there thank you so much

7 Likes

Absolutely!! I’m adding you now! Sending healing your way!! :pray::relaxed:

7 Likes

@christina4 please add me and Justin (my husband)

7 Likes

Absolutely!!! May you find the healing and comfort that you both deserve!!!

6 Likes

@christina4 please can you add me to your healing box hun! Requesting academic healing at this time. Need a little break through from being mentally over whelmed and procrastination.

6 Likes

@christina4 what a lovely idea. Would it be possible to set up a time when you do this? If you would allow I can meditate at that time and send you some extra healing energy. A bit of a power boost. Just a thought

8 Likes

Absolutely!!! I got you!!!

7 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a great idea!!

7 Likes

C4, you’re the Bomb!

7 Likes

Aw thanks!!! :joy: @Garnet you’re amazing!
:dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy:

6 Likes

So thankful for this :blush:

7 Likes

My most beloved C4, remember me kindly.

6 Likes

Of course I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m off to bed early. I’m pooped!! My son and I worked on some funny advertisements because he was tired of seeing the same ones. And they’re supposed to explain the product, what it does, if there’s any side effects, etc. But the one’s he’s talking about only show you a close up and everyone’s happy blah blah blah :joy: .
Ok well I’m not buying that! I can’t stand it myself. So, we did something fun.
Have a blessed night :bridge_at_night:

8 Likes

All my love to you and yours. Sweet Dreams.

7 Likes

@christina4 Hello! If I may, I would like to request a name be put in your healing box? My ex-husband who is the father of my sons is sick and could use the positive energy and prayer. His name is Thomas and he is a really good guy (he just works a lot too much) (my sons and I are getting concerned about him). Thank you so much!

9 Likes