Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 Sept 11th

1. Welcome
  2. Christina’s Distance Healing Box
  3. Updated Notes (11 Sept 2021) From Praecog29
  4. Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics.

Christina's Distance Healing Box

Christina4 is providing a Distance healing box :gift: - offering loving energy to people that need it. Thank you, Christina, for your heart for the :infinite_roots: Infinite Roots family.

An Updated Note From Praecog29

I imagine I’m missing requests. I won’t be back from Europe :earth_africa: for another week and I’m using only a cell phone​:iphone:with spotty internet to interact with the world. I love each of you and I “pray” :pray: you receive the love and light you so richly deserve.

It would be a giant mistake to not mention the 20th anniversary of September 11th. It is a day that not only changed America, but it changed geopolitics all over the world. The ripple effects are still being felt to this day. (If anybody gets political in the Circle, I’ll delete their post. This is a safe place.) Over the next two weeks, remember not just yourself and your family at Infinite Roots but also your family found in all of humanity.

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

(If you are on this list, please provide an update. I’ve begun to add dates to requests. Ones that will be ongoing for months will be left alone but others will fall off in the circle on or after two weeks.)

• @Abs53
    She has requested support during a transition in her home life. (11 Sept 2021)

• @Amethyst
    Good wishes for quick healing in regards to a leg infection.

• @Princess_Tara
    Helps for spiritual counselling.

• @christina4

1. Wisdom regarding choices.
  2. Uncle recently passed away. (05 Sept 2021)
  3. Best friend recently passed away. (11 Sept 2021)
  1. Her son needs continued love and light around him.
  2. Requests support for herself.
  3. Requests positive vibes and energy for health reasons (16 September 2021)
  • @JasmineTheBlueJ
    Requests positive energy sent her way. (04 September 2021)

• @Peaches
    S.O. and daughter both hurt their backs. (1 September 2021)

• @phoenix_dawn
    Transitioning from old life into new life. Needs love and light as a support.

• @NickWick
    Requests spiritual healing.

• @robin77
    Father will be getting a kidney transplant this year.

• @SharonD
    Ongoing concern for her grandchildren staying with her.

• @Susurrus
    Requests peace, positivity for her and her family.

• @RyuWyn
    Asking for good vibes and energies for peace for the Civil War in Colombia. Updates from a colombian warrior :colombia:

14 Likes

Thank you for keeping my family & me on the list. I’m getting there. Every day is a new adventure right now. I am hitting some kind of wall in the afternoons where I’m completely exhausted & crash for a couple of hours, but like… really crash & for no good reason either. Just something about when I get to around 2:30/3 PM I start to get very spent & if I sit down other than outside, I fall asleep where I am for a couple of hours. So, we are working through that & I’m hoping that after I come back from NH on Wednesday, I start to feel better a little easier.

Thank you for your continued love & support & light!

8 Likes

Sorry Ben, but now you have to add my old best friend to the passing list. I don’t know what happened. Last month, he got hit by a train and the doctors had to remove his leg. That day, he contacted me because he was scared. I was shocked that he called because I hadn’t seen him in a couple years. We talked about hanging out over coffee just to catch up. We called each other twins because we had the same birthday but he was years younger and we looked nothing alike :sweat_smile: but now he’s gone :pleading_face: I knew him my entire life

7 Likes

@Susurrus sending Love :heartpulse: and Light :candle: - when I used to crash like that my Dr said it was my brains way of telling me I needed to rest and recharge - be kind to yourself :heart:

@christina4 sending Love :heart: and Hugs :hugs: - so sorry for your loss.

@praecog29 Ben you can take me off from the next round, I’m doing much better now :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you @Abs53, I’m pretty sure that’s what it is too. I also think I have alleviated some of my stress. I’m just waiting to hear back from my brother. I just have 1 more trip to NH for “containers of items” my mother got the maintenance staff to put in a storage closet. The nursing staff didn’t know about them until after I had gone up there the first time. I’m betting it’s the stuff that I noticed missing & had emailed the social worker about earlier in the week. Once I get past that & my brother’s phone call, I should be well on my way to an easier coping process.

6 Likes

Thank you, daughter is all better however s.o. still sore and feeling under the weather with flu like symptoms

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this @christina4! You’ll be in my prayers. Love you, girl! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you, @praecog29 for keeping me on this list. My right leg is better but I’ve had to stop the IVs for now until they make sure I don’t have C Diff due to problems. Hopefully, I’ll be able to start again this week and will be able to get back on them!

7 Likes

Seems I have another request. I am going to have to be tested for covid again. A close friend of mine just tested positive for covid and I was in close contact with her a few days ago and have had a few days straight of doing nothing but sleeping.

9 Likes

Let us know how it goes. :hugs:

7 Likes

@praecog29 I definitely will

7 Likes

I love you too :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Aw, look at your beautiful picture!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You two look amazing together and so dang happy!!! I’m truly happy for the both of you!!!

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this @phoenix_dawn! Hope your test comes out negative. Sending you love and light!

7 Likes

Thanks, @praecog29 for keeping my energy exchange on the list. However, I want to add that “I am sending my positive energy to England to keep the country safe from all diseases and troubles.” Please add this if possible.
However, your DP and the DP of @Abs53 are looking nice. Happy for you two.

7 Likes

I am sorry I have not been on the forum as much I am cleaning out my moms home getting ready to sell so we have been doing a lot of work remodeling and getting ready to sell her home.
My son came home from jail and gave him another chance to get clean and stay home again. Unfortunately he relapsed, he stole my jeep and went on a run. Luckily I got my jeep back and I had to cut the cord. Regardless son or not he has shown he does not want recovery, so I need to keep boundaries to keep my family healthy and strong. It’s been a difficult month my dad has HIV and so he Accidenly cut himself with a blade. We are waiting for his surgery on the 16th. I lite a candle to today and did a bloodstone activation to stay grounded! :pray:
Thanks for keeping me on the list too! I keep my spiritual life thriving thanks to you all. Creating a space for growth with journaling! Learning new herbs :herb: and doing as much as I can do to be present. I am trying to stay positive and stay active reaching out to you all! Thank you for helping me learn to meditate everyday and keeping a routine that will help me! For example praying to diety and having a relationship with the tarot!
Thank you Christina for your affirmations! I will keep you in my heart and in prayer :place_of_worship:
Thank you Anneshakragupta for helping stay intended with my tarot cards with your spreads :heart:
Travel Witch thank you for your positive vibes!
Soifra- Thanks for your love and light you share!
Nick Wick - Thank you for all that you share with us!
Coven, I always have you in my heart during the day!
Francisco - Thank you for this sacred place!
Ben- thanks for this energy exchange your a true blessing!
Love and light to you all! I hope to be on the forum more than I have! My life was turned upside down but know I get three days off a week and ill be making my spiritual life priority, creating a sacred place to honor the Lord and Lady!
:sparkles:Blessed be! :sparkles:
:rose::candle::rose:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you my pretties !My muggle bussiness and challenges are steadily improving each day. Thank you so much for all the support. Having a place like Spells8 and the Infinite roots community has helped me find the courage and strength to push on and make the hard decisions that needed to be made. Please keep me on the list a little longer , I’m almost through the thick of it! Thank you for all
the positive love, support and encouragement I’ve received here !

9 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got a heck of a lot going on right now, @Jeannie1. Hope your Father does okay. And I’m proud of you for setting boundaries with your son. I know that’s hard but sometimes you’ve got to do it. Good luck!

Will keep you in my mind, @JasmineTheBlueJ! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks, Amethyst,
I am glad to too set boundaries, I started knitting and I am getting more into my craft! I think I’ll be okay!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

9 Likes

This Circle is closing and a new one will be created today.

6 Likes