Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— January 30th

Youā€™re welcome, sweetie! I hope he gets better.

4 Likes

Sending love and peace to your family. I am so sorry they have to face this. There are people on here you can message if you need to talk.

4 Likes

Hey
Christina,
my heart goes out to you and the family. I canā€™t imagine having to process your brothers Iā€™llness. Try to get the rest you can and take care of yourself! You are doing the best you can! Keep your head up! Wrapping the light around you!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you kindly :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Wishing a hearty congrats to those blessed with good news and sending warm thoughts and support to those struggling :pray::heart:

Many thanks to @praecog29 for kindly taking the time to put this lovely Energy Exchange Circle together! :hugs:

So sorry to hear the sad news, @Christina4- I am keeping both you and your brother in my thoughts. Lots of love and light to you both! :candle: :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, Bri!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best love @christina4 Everything is going to be alright, you and your family are in my prayers. Be Blessed!

4 Likes

Is there a way to add or change it? I was hoping to get energy help towards my financial situation the last few years been super tough I had months with no place to rent no job and goin from motel to motel etc when finally I got a job and a place for now but itā€™s too small itā€™s only a 2 bedroom with a small tiny kitchen and bathroom our rooms are super small and the friend that rents the other room agreed we would get it to help each other but we been there 3 months goin on 4 and he hasnā€™t helped clean once not even sweep mop or the bathroom and we had already talked about this because he leaves dishes in sink for weeks eats the food I buy for my son so when Iā€™m at work his dad feeds him and he still doesnā€™t change this month was worse he always goes to give the rent to landlord so I paid mine ontime as usual and he went and only gave 400 total and said that we were the ones who didnā€™t pay until we went and talked to owners ourselves and he shaved on bathroom left hairs everywhere I always clean on my days off and Iā€™m just tired of always cleaning up after someone who doesnā€™t atleast try to wash their dishes especially if they arnt even his and I need them and I just hate he does everything even after I tell him itā€™s not ok and just hope he rather moves out or my finances get better so we can afford a better spot alone

3 Likes

I donā€™t know who can or canā€™t edit the wiki but most seem to leave it to the person that created the wiki. :man_shrugging:t3: Iā€™ve seen it with wikiā€™s @BryWisteria creates, too.

By replying here, on the wiki thread, or by creating a separate thread in the Energy Exchange category, you will get added to the wiki. I try to catch all the other requests throughout the forum but I might sometimes miss one or two. :neutral_face: I will add this request to the wiki for you. :slight_smile: Everyone that reviews this thread over the next two weeks will see your request, too.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that you are dealing with all of that, @vanessa13. A good spell comes to mind- perhaps you should try the Spell for a New House :house_with_garden: ? Sending love and light to you! :pray:

Like Benjamin said, wikis are posts that everyone is able to edit. Here is a step-by-step guide:

HOW TO EDIT A WIKI POST

Walkthrough on how to edit a Wiki Post

1. On the Wiki Post above (the first reply to the original post) look on the bottom right (near where you click to ā€œlikeā€ a post).
  2. Click on the word ā€œEditā€. You can now change details in the post.
  3. You can copy and paste another entry- write your book title, author, and username.
  4. Donā€™t forget to click ā€œsaveā€ when you are done!

If it is still tricky- no worries! You can always post in the comments and be added in that way, as everyone viewing the thread will see your post :+1:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

We still have one more week before I create a new thread. If you have updates, please let us know here, on the wiki, or in the Energy Exchange category. Wishing all of my friends love and light this weekend. :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :orange_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Peanut & I tested negative for Covid after she was exposed on Monday to someone with it and we have been quarantining all week. So that was a big relief this weekend! Nothing much has changed with me otherwise. I havenā€™t been able to focus on my discomfort while quarantining with 2 young adult boys & 1 pre-teen girl & 2 dogs. Next week I have PT & OT which will be good because my left shoulder acts up, but isnā€™t constant like it was before. My wrist on the right just does what it wants when it wants. :hugs:

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually finishing off my antibiotics for my leg this week. Then itā€™ll be cultured and Iā€™ll find out on the fifteenth if I get any more. I wonā€™t find out anything about my heart test until the 4th of March, but I figured if it was something real bad, they would have called me back to the doctor this week, so I think itā€™ll be okay. Weā€™ll see.

3 Likes

I would think that if it was something serious you would get a call from someone. Yay for finishing your antibiotics! I hope everything has cleared up for you.

We are having a winter storm today, so Iā€™ll be home all day.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking, if it was bad I wouldā€™ve had a call. Weā€™ll see next month I guess.

Keep warm during the storm! I know it makes you ache. Stay in your pillow fort! :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs: thank you @Amethyst. I have already run out to the store & I donā€™t plan on going anywhere else. Iā€™m going to pop on the weather & see what we are in for if the forecast has changed any since last night. It always happens here that we are supposed to get snow then it turns to rain. Usually about once a year we get good snowfall.

I havenā€™t had a bad week, but I am happy that our results were negative. So I feel like I can get some things done that I may have slacked on during the last week.

3 Likes