Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— June 5th (and 19th)

Love and healing light your way!:purple_heart::candle:

6 Likes

Looks beautiful Jeannie. I didnā€™t plant a vegetable or herb garden this year. I focused on flowers this year. Calling it my Zen, magick- garden.

7 Likes

@praecog29 Iā€™m so sorry to read this Ben! Iā€™ll keep you both in my thoughts ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

6 Likes

I got you added to the list @praecog29 :heart: Iā€™ll be keeping you and your family in my prayers today and lighting a candle in your daughterā€™s honor. If thereā€™s anything else we can do, please let us know :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Sending love :heart: and light :candle:to you and your daughter :slightly_smiling_face: I am glad she will be okay. Take care :rainbow:

6 Likes

I would like to add my sister to the list but Iā€™m not sure if I did this correctly. She fell and hit her head and has post concussion syndromeā€¦fatigue, headaches, dizziness, memory issues. She had to take medical leave from her job. Iā€™m worried about her and just want her to be well. Thank you for any healing thoughts.

6 Likes

You and your sister have been added to the list @mary25- sending healing love and light her way! Wishing her a speedy recovery back to health :pray::candle:

6 Likes

Oh my! Thatā€™s not good. Best wishes to your sister, Iā€™ll be praying for her to get better soon!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you, Amethyst! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Walter :pray:t4:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you Liisa,
Thank you! :laughing:
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know Iā€™m doing well :heart: Thanks for all the love!

5 Likes

So glad youā€™re well, hon! Glad thatā€™s over with for you!

5 Likes

I added another request to the list.

A new list is being created on Saturday, July 3rd. Please provide any updates before I close this circle and create a new one on Saturday. Also, please remember to review this list as you practice your individual faith. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for your love and care in tending the Energy Exchange Circle, @praecog29 :pray::heart: Keeping everyone on the list in my thoughts, and wishing nothing but good things your way!

Love and Light :candle:

5 Likes

Closing this circle. A new one will be opened before the day ends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes