Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 June 5th (and 19th)

Love and healing light your way!:purple_heart::candle:

6 Likes

Looks beautiful Jeannie. I didn’t plant a vegetable or herb garden this year. I focused on flowers this year. Calling it my Zen, magick- garden.

7 Likes

@praecog29 I’m so sorry to read this Ben! I’ll keep you both in my thoughts ❤️‍🩹

6 Likes

I got you added to the list @praecog29 :heart: I’ll be keeping you and your family in my prayers today and lighting a candle in your daughter’s honor. If there’s anything else we can do, please let us know :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Sending love :heart: and light :candle:to you and your daughter :slightly_smiling_face: I am glad she will be okay. Take care :rainbow:

6 Likes

I would like to add my sister to the list but I’m not sure if I did this correctly. She fell and hit her head and has post concussion syndrome…fatigue, headaches, dizziness, memory issues. She had to take medical leave from her job. I’m worried about her and just want her to be well. Thank you for any healing thoughts.

6 Likes

You and your sister have been added to the list @mary25- sending healing love and light her way! Wishing her a speedy recovery back to health :pray::candle:

6 Likes

Oh my! That’s not good. Best wishes to your sister, I’ll be praying for her to get better soon!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you, Amethyst! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Walter :pray:t4:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you Liisa,
Thank you! :laughing:
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know I’m doing well :heart: Thanks for all the love!

5 Likes

So glad you’re well, hon! Glad that’s over with for you!

5 Likes

I added another request to the list.

A new list is being created on Saturday, July 3rd. Please provide any updates before I close this circle and create a new one on Saturday. Also, please remember to review this list as you practice your individual faith. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for your love and care in tending the Energy Exchange Circle, @praecog29 :pray::heart: Keeping everyone on the list in my thoughts, and wishing nothing but good things your way!

Love and Light :candle:

5 Likes

Closing this circle. A new one will be opened before the day ends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes