Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— Oct 9th

Thanks, love! I really have hope it will get better soon!

Iā€™m so sorry this is happening to your family, Ben. The mental health field in this country is just so overworked. Will add you and yours to my prayers.

Thank you, my dear! We certainly appreciate it!

10 Likes

Oh Ben! My heart ache for your daughter but at the immense amount of fear and pain I feel from you right now. :broken_heart::sob: @praecog29 how old is she? Iā€™m not sure what the laws are like where you are but possibly look into having her committed to the local mental health or behavioral hospital for a short time? There may be some underlying issues with it being in her genetics (please please please do not take offense to that but Iā€™m not sure how else to say it and this is such a touchy subject. I assure you I mean no harm) but I know here in Alabama until a child is 16 a parent can have them committed if they prove to be a danger to themselves or others. And as she already has a predisposition to mental health issues they may take it into considerationā€¦ it could very well be a case of depression, anxiety or PTSD and some counseling would be beneficial to her. It helped me tremendously until I decided to take myself off of my medication for bipolar 2, and anxiety. Once I did that I spiraled out into substance abuse and toxic marriages and codependency and as a result developed BPD and schizophrenia so Iā€™m now having to take double the medication. Early intervention is a key factor with mental illnesses and I canā€™t stress that enough.
In any case I will light a candle and send healing uplifting energy to you and your daughter along with the rest of the folks involved. :pray::broken_heart:

8 Likes

@praecog29 im so sorry to hear your daughter is having such a hard time. If I can give any advice it would be this, give her a giant hug, tell her you love her more than anything and that nothing she could ever do or say will ever change that. It wonā€™t fix things but it will make her feel a little safer. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. And if you ever want to talk or vent I would be happy to listen. Also I know itā€™s really difficult right now but please take care of you. You canā€™t help anyone if you get more ran down than you already are. Get some sleep and eat something. You need it. Love and light to you and yours

9 Likes

May my great uncle be added? Yesterday he and my father were working on a car and my uncle was lying beneath the car and a huge wrench :wrench: fell on his face, breaking his nose. He had to go to two different hospitals to stop the bleeding. Iā€™m not sure what happened since he went to the other hospital. Iā€™m sure heā€™s still there. My dad cried, but itā€™s not his fault. He thinks it is because he asked my great uncle for help. I just prayed again. I hate not knowing. My uncle doesnā€™t text, so I have to wait to call.

9 Likes

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m now reading this! Iā€™m so sorry for what you and your family are going through right now! I take it sheā€™s in her teens somewhere.? Itā€™s a hard time in general. I had so much happen to me and all I wanted was support and to be safe. Thatā€™s where I agree with @crystal24 and to hug the heck outta her and be there for her no matter what (Iā€™m sure you are anyway)and tell her that youā€™ll keep trying to help and youā€™ll always support and love her no matter what! Girls need their daddyā€™s! I wish mine was more than what he was (shh) Iā€™m actually crying now. But if all else fails, just hold her and tell her everything little thing is gonna be alright. Iā€™m sorry Ben!!

8 Likes

Added :hugs: Wishing him a quick recovery.

9 Likes

Thank you so much, Ben!!

8 Likes

I hope your Great Uncle is alright. That sounds painful, but itā€™s not youā€™re Dadā€™s fault, it just happened. Gravity sucks sometimes.

7 Likes

I added @phoenix_dawnā€™s request. Sheā€™s starting her new job today. :grinning:

9 Likes

I heard or read lol Iā€™m so proud of her!!!

8 Likes

While things have calmed down concerning my daughter, there are still some major life questions yet to be answered. We continue to take it day by day and she seems to be getting better. Thank you for remembering me and everyone else on the list.

13 Likes

Iā€™m glad your daughter is getting better. Iā€™ll keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers!

8 Likes

Iā€™m also glad to hear this! Kids really do struggle these days. In a much different way that I did as a kid. Itā€™s interesting and sad all at the same time. Iā€™ll continue to keep her in my thoughts!

10 Likes

Iā€™m so glad things are improving for you! Iā€™ll keep that candle lit for you guys

8 Likes

@praecog29 sending you love & light as you continue through this transition.

While things have started balancing out & Iā€™m feeling more connected & confident with my practice; we still have a hurdle with something to do with my motherā€™s passing & the laws in the state she lived in concerning her estate. Itā€™s nothing life altering, just a lot of information & navigating unfamiliar waters. If I could be left on for a couple of more weeks, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will continue to support those in the Energy Exchange with live & healing light.

6 Likes

Praecog29,
Sometimes we have feelings of anger or sadness or even tragedies. In hindsight we need to process these emotions like you said. There can be some tendencies to get scared for our loved ones and these emotions that your daughter is experiencing !

I hope that you give yourself the time to absorb and heal from these traumas.
I really hope things start to settle down and your daughter feels a sense of peace and serenity!
I just pray that no matter what you and your daughter feel safety again! I hope you and your partner will work through everything together and find eachother. I will say that when shit hits the fan thats when my family stuggles but it is in that struggle that we find that we are there for each other and that is what is important. You have a bright future and I wish you well. I am sorry for the distance in-between us but just know that I want the best for you and your daughter! I believe in you evry step of the way! You got this!
Jeannie

9 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this Christina and I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I hope that he recovers and send you my love! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Jeannie

9 Likes

Sending love and light to everyone here and everyone who needs it :revolving_hearts:
I have an update on my patient Angel, so excited to share, she came in to the office yesterday!! Sheā€™s using a walker and she hasnā€™t totally gotten her voice to normal, still gets tired out but Iā€™d say sheā€™s about 75% back to being herself, still has that sweet spirit though! When she called at the beginning of the week, I almost cried when I heard her :sob:
I just wanted to thank you all for thinking of her in your prayers and meditations! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s great @Peaches! Really wonderful!

10 Likes

@phoenix_dawn has two requests to add today.

The first, and most important, is she went into premature labor. Weā€™re hoping the baby can wait a few more weeks. Due to the time sensitivity and fluid nature of that request, itā€™s not on the list but I want to be sure everyone has her back.

The second is this (copied from above):

1. Conclusion to certain legal matters on November 5th. Asking for a chance to keep moving forward with this new life sheā€™s been living.
10 Likes