Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— Oct 9th

I replied to her and made a healing crystal grid. Iā€™m praying and awaiting her permission to add her to the healing box. Although Iā€™m sure sheā€™d want to be, I always ask for permission. Itā€™s an entire ritual for me. So itā€™s just like any other ritual or spell to me.

9 Likes

Just letting you and everyone else know my uncle recovered. I saw him yesterday and he has a nice scar and bruise on his face. But heā€™s ok. Thank you Lord and Lady! :pray::pray:

11 Likes

Iā€™m hoping the doctors will be able to help her.

Thatā€™s great! Iā€™m so glad for him.

8 Likes

@christina4 great news. Thanks for the update

9 Likes

@christina4 that is great news! I hope he has continued progressing good health! :two_hearts: :parrot:

9 Likes

Due to a new work schedule, Iā€™m moving the Circle from Saturdays to Sundays. :upside_down_face:

As a reminder, these Circles will be for an entire month. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a special announcement concerning them coming soon. Blessings to you all :hugs::sparkles: and please continue to remember each other as you practice your individual rituals.

8 Likes

Congrats on having a job to schedule around, @praecog29! Thatā€™s great! We donā€™t mind it being moved to Sundays. Canā€™t wait for the announcement.

6 Likes

I am so glad to hear this good news Christina! What a release!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Just an update on court! They dropped my felony and one of the misdemeanors. Iā€™ve just gotta do 2 years of unsupervised probation and pay some fines
Thank you everyone for the prayers and positive vibes

7 Likes

Great news! All good things happening for you! It is all well deserved! I am very happy for you & your family & significant other included! :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Iā€™m so glad!

7 Likes

Great news you are a Phoenix and you will Rise!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thatā€™s so good to hear!!! Good doesnā€™t go unseen! Iā€™m happy for you!!

5 Likes

Just went through the updates and Iā€™m so happy for the improvements, blessings and answers for @christina4 @praecog29 @Susurrus @Peaches and @phoenix_dawn !

Today Iā€™m doing some gratitude rituals for some spells that have come to pass for me and with that I try to take time to spread and send energy of fruition to those who need it as well. Printing out the latest to have on hand (I donā€™t have the best memory!). Sending as much positive and blessed energy to yā€™all as I can.

7 Likes

Aw, youā€™re so sweet!! I love you fam!! Iā€™m grateful that I know you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

A new Circle will be created tonight. Iā€™ll close this one when the new one is up. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@robin77 thank you so much. I appreciate the extra love for us on the Circle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate any energy sent my way.

:hugs:

5 Likes

This Circle is closed but a new one is being cast tonight. :grin: