Energy Work

Merry Wednesday fellow witches

I’m fairly new to Witchcraft and the practice and would like to know the best way to sense and work with energies and spirit?
I’ve sensed spirit and encounter them through meditation but really struggle when it comes to inviting them in and when encountering them daily.
I hope this makes sense. Any advice would be very grateful.

Blessed part

Drew

14 Likes

I’d recommend some prayer maybe? Lol :laughing: Do you know who’s calling to you? Maybe some sort of divination? I don’t think I’m being much help! :crazy_face: I’m sure you’ll get some more answers!

10 Likes

Hi thanks for your reply. I know when the energy changes when around people or walking into a place and around the home. During meditation I have some crazy experiences and the most recent was an angel hovering above with wide spread wings and a powerful mixed of colours coming from it.

11 Likes

That is your guardian angel or a archangel protecting you for sure

10 Likes

Hi @LightworkerWitch . You may find some good things here:
https://forum.spells8.com/t/23-senses-not-5/43341
Or

Of course, I’m biased. blush

10 Likes

Thanks Georgia

10 Likes

I was thinking the same, it was a strong connection. Thank you

10 Likes

Hello @LightworkerWitch,

Others have already kindly shared some suggestions about energy and spirit work, if I can a few more resources on the table for you, these are things that might be worth looking into!

c9a60ee15200b918c01e5e1ca2341f407d3c892f
Weekly Challenge - Energy Work

Wishing you all the best as you continue to hone your energy skills and work more with spirits- good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

I’ll look into these, thank you

9 Likes

the Angel leaves a cool breeze around a light energy of power in the Spirit and sometimes perfumes… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re welcome, @LightworkerWitch- good luck and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes