EPBOT: Dollar Tree Quick Craft: Make This Crescent Moon Wreath For Less Than

I’ve wanted to make this crescent moon wreath for awhile because, well, it’s a moon! It was going to be for the Happiness Challenge but there just wasn’t much time with the holidays. I had the wreath, rope, burlap ribbon, and some dried flowers hanging for awhile. If you want to do the wreath all with the nautical rope you need to get 4 of them. I only had 2 but I had the ribbon to glue the moss and flowers on to so I was fine with that.

19 Likes

Wow! That looks wonderful @christine13! You did a great job!

5 Likes

I was at Dollar Tree today and knew that I could use the rope for something, but I didn’t get it this time. It is a beautiful moon! I did buy some little heart wreaths made out of vines. I think they will make cute witches bells.

6 Likes

Oh it looks wonderful! You did an amazing job :partying_face: :tada:

5 Likes

Holy cow!!! I am super impressed Way to go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Great job! I habe seen them on Pinterest & want to make one for my home. Beautiful job! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you, ladies, you’re so kind to say that :blush:

5 Likes

Wow!!! Beautiful Crescent @christine13 and Thank you for sharing the idea!

6 Likes

Look at that wreath!!! :heart_eyes: :crescent_moon: Thank you so much for both the idea and for sharing pictures of the steps to put it together :heart: It really came out gorgeous, @Christine13- you are one talented crafter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I keep seeing them at the dollar store as well. This is beautiful!

4 Likes

Absolutely love :heart: inspiration :relaxed:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.