Equilibrium Spell - A Spell for Peaceful Closure βš–

:sun_with_face: Equilibrium Spell - A Spell for Peaceful Closure :full_moon_with_face:

Bring peaceful closure to a situation that has been dragging on for too long with this spell for equilibrium and balance. Cast this spell at dawn or dusk any day during the week of Equinox.

You will need:

:cup_tarot: :cup_tarot: Two cups or chalices
:droplet: Clean water
:cauldron: A large bowl or cauldron

════════ ⋆ ☼ ⋆ ════════

1. Pour water into one cup until it is approximately halfway full. This cup is your Sun Vessel- it holds aspects of the situation that you are aware of.

2. Pour water into the second cup until it is also approximately halfway full. This cup is your Moon Vessel- it holds aspects of the situation that are going on behind the scenes, things that you are not aware of.

3. Pick up both cups and hold one in each hand. Say:

All that I know and all that I don’t
Together they make up the whole.
By sun and by moon together at last-
The entirety enters this bowl.

1. Pour the water from both cups into your big bowl or cauldron. The whole situation is now complete in front of you.

2. As the sun rises or sets, release the water in the bowl. You might pour it into the sea, entrust it to a favorite plant, or respectfully pour it down the drain.

As the mixed waters disappear, so too shall the situation come to peaceful finality and balanced closure. From here a new path rises– know that you are free to welcome whatever comes next.

:sun_with_face: :droplet: :full_moon_with_face:

This spell debuted in the Spells8 Email Newsletter. Feel free to check out previous issues and, if you haven’t already, sign up for the free newsletter to get magickal goodies delivered to your inbox! :envelope_with_arrow:

Related Spellwork :sparkles:

Looking for more ideas? Here are a few additional spells that deal with balance and closure! :balance_scale:

Black Candle Spell for Karmic Rebalancing and Protection
Black-Candle-Karmic-Restoration-Meditation-360x240

Burn Away: A Spell to Release the Past and Let Go
Burn-Away-Past-Spell-Easy-Fire-360x240

Prayer to Hecate for Justice
Hecate-Devotional-Prayer-360x240

I Release You: A Spell for Letting Go Once and For All
Spell-to-Forget-an-Ex-Boyfriend-360x240

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

12 Likes

This is soooo lovely! I am definitely doing it in coming 3-4 days! :star_struck: :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you Bry! Honey, you are awesome! :wink: :sparkles: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Awwww you are very kind, @Solasta_Amore- thank you! :heart::blush:

You are very welcome to the spell- I hope that if you give it a try that it helps you find peace, balance, and closure for whatever intention you set :pray::sunrise: :sparkles:

Good luck and lots of love! :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I need to do this :weary: I’m having surgery today. I dont have time, so ill pray and carry my protective and healing crystals. Until I can because i have to dress down and gown up. Uh I’m so nervous.

6 Likes

@BryWisteria :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

@christina4 Do NOT worry my dear everything will be fine…just calm down please. I really hope you feel much more lighter soon and come out of that surgery, all healed! :green_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Just the ideas I was looking for, thank you @BryWisteria

6 Likes

Thank you! I came home with a cast and I’m having surgery on the other side next month.

6 Likes

@christina4 I am glad your surgery went well!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BryWisteria thank you for this spell!!! This is going into my BOS!..am I am doing it today. It may be a bit late but better late than never.

5 Likes

@christina4 I’m so glad the surgery went well and that you are home safe and sound, Christina! Sending big hugs and positive energy your way while you rest and heal after the procedure :hugs::heart:

@Nixi It’s my pleasure- if you decide to give it a try, I wish you all the best of luck! Happy casting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Phoenix_Rose You’re very welcome, I’m honored that you’d give it a home in your BoS! :blush: As for timing, it’s still within a week (one week today!) of the equinox, so I’d say you’re all set. May the spell serve you well! :grinning: :magic_wand: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I was going through my grimoire and notes looking for balance/equilibrium spells and re-discovered this one from last year! For anyone else looking around for spells for the upcoming equinox this month, here is one you might consider.

Happy Ostara/Mabon and Blessed Equinox! :sparkles: :balance_scale: :sunrise:

4 Likes